• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I, major Demetrios Mico of the Slovene Syndacalist Guerilla Army (in exile in the kingdom of Sparta) vote for the austrian plan
*hides in the woods and contacts french revolutionaries* :D

I, count Urho of Väinämöinen, special diplomatic delegate from the Kingdom of Finland vote for the Austrian plan for stability in the West, when threatened from the East we can't worry about the West.

I, general Magagnin of the Italian Army, delegate from the Italian Federation, vote for the German plan and, in my humble opinion, suggest to give to Netherlands their historical claims on Dietsland and to Spain parts of Aquitaine and Lenguadoc, as a reward for their service.
If possible, I would suggest to give Nice, Corsica and Grenoble to Italy: we can not trust those sneaky French... :p

Last edited:
A most excellent proposition! I agree that, unless the German plan becomes fully implemented, the best way to avoid potential French revival is to limit their territorial gains.

As for those democratic pests being "our" pests - events of 1848 have clearly shown that nothing good comes from things like "democracy" or "liberal consitutionalism". Bringing the French Republic back to the continent is just inviting another revolution right to our backyards!

Berlin, 2 December 2012

Delegates from nations of Mitteleuropa and National France finished with their voting. Nobody expected that swift intervention of Mitteleuropean ''silent diplomacy'' would safe Mitteleuropean alliance from deadly schizm. German Kaiser wasn't very fond on idea of bringing ancient enemy of Kaiserreich back to Europe, but Soviet hordes already reached Oder. Many delegates lost their homeland while participating the meeting. While Dutch abandoned their demands due to German offer of creation of Dietsland, Spanish still insisted on their claims of French throne. To save the situation, Mitteleuropa supported the coup of Spanish royal claimant against Spanish goverment. New Spanish regime was quickly accepted by majority of people and all nations of Mitteleuropa while part of the population revolted against new goverment. Altough old Spanish goverment left the country and fleed to Cuba, loyalists declared the Spanish king as legitimate ruler of Spain. They called themselves ''Carlists'', defenders of legitimate royal dinasty. Loyalists fortified themselves in western parts of kingdom, but they had no chance against new Spanish regime which was supported by Mitteleuropa.

aus1-2.jpg

au3.jpg

au2.jpg

aus4-3.jpg

In few days, loyalist rebellion was crushed by superior forces of new Spanish regime. Claimant to the throne, Kitana Hernandez y Sanchez, was crowned as new Queen of Spain. Catalonian nationalist of German roots and former commander of ''Catalunya'' Mechanised Infantry Brigade in French Foreign Legion Kurt Steiner was chosed for Queen's First Minister by Her Majesty. Kingdom of Spain has abandoned it's claims on French territory, but French Republic had to hand over Seychelles, Guadalupe, Martinique and Mauritius as proper prize for Spanish kindness.

With neutralisation of Spanish opposition in Mitteleuropa, way for restoration of French Republic in European continent was open. Austrian plan for future of France was chosen with full majority, altough with some improvements, suggested by delegates.

French Republic was represented by two delegates, Alexandre Noir, Lieutenant General of French Army and Major General de Muffén, commander of ''Carhage'' Special Forces Brigade which was stationed in French Tunisia. Lieutenant General Noir was assigned to give a vote for French Republic while main mission of Major General de Muffén was to negotiate about new borders of France.

Mittelafrika didn't want any troubles with it's northern neighbor and General Enevald, commader of Mittelafrikan ''Angola'' Mechanised Infantry Division, voted for Austrian plan in favour of French Republic.

Lithuanian Colonel Eisenschuh, experienced veteran of conflict in Middle East and war hero from Western front, voted for Austrian plan to make Mitteleuropa stronger in fight against Russian Syndicalists.

But not everyone supported the Austrian plan. Andreas Hærfugl, commander of the Danish Royal Guards Division, expresed strong concern about return of French Republic to the continent.

Kevin Wilhelm GrossHerzog von Beldo-Aijem, Air Marshal of the Kaiserreich, voted for moddified German plan which contained many regulations for French Republic. As proud German, he didn't want to see strong France rising again and threatening German domination in Europe.

Bulgaria was almost forgotten to be invited to conference of Mitteleuropa. Crown Prince of Bulgaria Xesan V, reminded German Kaiser on loyal member of the alliance and voted for Austrian plan.

Demetrios Micos, Major General of Spartan Army and Slovenian aristocrat voted for Austrian plan. Altough Mitteleuropan officer and Grand Duke of Carniola, Demetrios somehow showed symphaties towards revolutionary ideas of working class. Because of contradiction between his political ideals and his social position, he is known as ''Red Knight'' by his colleagues.

Count Urho of Väinämöinen, famous diplomat from Kingdom of Finland, supported the Austrian plan to unite Mitteleuropa in fight against Soviet Russia that threatened his homeland.

General Magagnin of the Italian Army, delegate from the Italian Federation, supported the Austrian plan. Altough his vote in favour of French Republic, he demanded reunification of Corsica, Nice and Grenoble with Italian Federation.

aus.jpg

With support of Mitteleuropa, French exiles have returned to continental France. Mitteleuropa gained new major ally and things seemed much better for German alliance. However, due to strong Italian demands and to keep France weaker, Nice and Grenoble were given to Italian Federation while Corsica stayed in German hands for some more time. Germans decided that French are not able to defend island of Corsica against attacks from pirates of Sardinia. With most of Mitteleuropean fleets being sunk, Sardinia was safe fortress for Syndicalist rebels that fleed from Italy after fall of Sicilian Republic. Now those rebels became fierce bandits that attacked ships and small coastal towns with their fast boats.

What the hell happened on the eastern front? The Russians are crushing you!

That was golden, I just hope you are not defeated by the Ruskies so easily, wouldn't want this AAR to die.

Well, we're between the hammer and anvil. It is quite disturbing to see the French Republic already bearing the white colour of the most common French battle banner. :p

Kitana? Where the hell you fin that? :rofl:

And Hernandéz isn't a very royal surname...

Kitana? Where the hell you fin that? :rofl:

And Hernandéz isn't a very royal surname...

It is a favorite name of mine, and I took my the starting letter of my mother's maiden name (H) and then my father's surname's first latter (S) for the 2 surnames.

It's my character, the representative at the meeting.

It is a favorite name of mine, and I took my the starting letter of my mother's maiden name (H) and then my father's surname's first latter (S) for the 2 surnames.

It's my character, the representative at the meeting.

Do you now that Kitana simply doesn't exist (At least at Western countries)? :p

Well, a proletarian queen indeed!

Brilliant update. France is back on the continental stage. :cool:
Now it's time to defeat the Russian syndies.

Claimant to the throne, Kitana Hernandez y Sanchez, was crowned as new Queen of Spain. Catalonian nationalist of German roots and former commander of ''Catalunya'' Mechanised Infantry Brigade in French Foreign Legion Kurt Steiner was chosed for Queen's First Minister by Her Majesty.

Who's your daddy, uh?!?!?! I?M YOUR DADDY!!!! :D

And I've crushed Chemita! Eat that, Aznar!:rofl:

Do you now that Kitana simply doesn't exist (At least at Western countries)? :p

Well, a proletarian queen indeed!

And a wonderful Prime Minister with barretina, what the hell!

Wonderfull update! I really like how things are going, except for Corsica :mad: ( jocking ;)). Maybe some parts of that pink blob in center of Europe could solve this problem... :rolleyes:
However, good progress so far: time to defeat the bear...