+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Heirs of Weltkrieg - Kaiserreich in 21st Century

Dauphinois à la Noix Karaiskandar's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Interesting developments.
    Awarded Fan of the Week 10. April 2010
    Awarded the Medal of Services or Knowledge towards the betterment of Canada

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

All to the Kaiser!

Hearts of Iron III

I'm all for a united France, regardless of who exercises control over it. To make it differ from my AAR.
    Speak Lithuanian or Die - a Kaiserreich AAR
    A tale of resurrected Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and its brightest individuals in the grim world of Kaiserreich...
    Weekly AAR Showcase Winner 11/01 2010
    Favourite HOI1/2 Narrative AAR 2010 Q1, Q2, Q3

Nostalgia Bombs Researcher Asalto's Avatar
    Darkest HourSupreme Ruler: Cold War

Cinnabar Island Military Research Facility
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaiskandar View Post
    Interesting developments.
    Thanks. Just announcement for readers:

You are delegates of Mitteleuropa and diplomats from National France. Here is list of nations that have right to decide about future of France(all members of Mitteleuropa). Each interested reader can be delegate of one nation. Voting will end when all delegates give their vote. Chose one nation, tell your rank(military, scientific, noble: general, colonel, doctor, profesor, duke, prince, king, Kaiser...). I'll give you an example with my vote.

Current members of Mitteleuropa are: German Empire, Danubian Federation, Kingdom of Spain, Kingdom of Netherlands, Kingdom of Denmark, Union of La Plata, Free State of Mittelafrika, Lithuanian Commonwealth, Kingdom of Finland, Italian Federation, Kingdom of Sparta. Ukraine, White Ruthenia and Moldova were destroyed by Soviets, Flanders-Wallonia was eliminated by Commune of France, Ottoman Empire had left the alliance. United Baltic Duchy was integrated into German Empire, Poland and Lithuania merged into united Commonwealth. French exiles from Africa are interested in fate of continental France so they have a vote too.

List of represented nations:

German Empire
    Danubian Federation
    Republic of France
    Kingdom of Spain
    Lithuanian Commonwealth
    Kingdom of Netherlands
    Kingdom of Denmark
    Union of La Plata
    Free State of Mittelafrika
    Kingdom of Finland
    Italian Federation
    Kingdom of Sparta
    Example and my vote:
    Danubian Federation: Asalto I, King of Galicia and Lodomeria, vote for Austrian plan.
    Officer of the Royal and Imperial Order of the Sacred Pizza (awarded by Kurt Steiner)
    Weekly AAR Showcase Winner 29-3-2009 / 12-2-2012 / 2-3-2014; Fan of the Week 15-12-2013
    Heirs of Weltkrieg - Kaiserreich in 21st Century / It's a Long Way to Paris: National France in 21st Century
    Sweet Home Manitoba - KR Canada in Modern Day / Wrangel's Empire
    ''Nothing is true, everything is permitted'' - Alamut

Dauphinois à la Noix Karaiskandar's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelIronboot View Post
    I'm all for a united France, regardless of who exercises control over it. To make it differ from my AAR.
    Ahaha well said.
    And of course I'm also for a united France, don't know why...

EDIT:
    Republic of France: Alexandre Noir (Karaiskandar in French ), Général de Corps d'Armée (Lieutenant General), vote for the Austrian Plan.
    Last edited by Karaiskandar; 24-02-2010 at 20:49.
    Awarded Fan of the Week 10. April 2010
    Awarded the Medal of Services or Knowledge towards the betterment of Canada

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

General Enewald of Mittelafrika votes for the Austrian plan.
    Forgive me, mein Kaiser...

Hearts of Iron III

Colonel Ironboot of the Lithuanian Commonwealth (obviously) votes for the Austrian Plan, desperately hoping that ze Germans won't sack him and his little country for that.
    Last edited by ColonelIronboot; 24-02-2010 at 21:44.
    Speak Lithuanian or Die - a Kaiserreich AAR
    A tale of resurrected Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and its brightest individuals in the grim world of Kaiserreich...
    Weekly AAR Showcase Winner 11/01 2010
    Favourite HOI1/2 Narrative AAR 2010 Q1, Q2, Q3

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions

Curse you, ColonelIronBoot, you stole my country Oh well, I guess I need to choose another one then...

So, I, general Andreas Hærfugl, commander of the Danish Royal Guards Division vote for German plan and would like to express his deep dissatisfaction with Mitteleuropa's honourable members' decision. It is the Hohenzollern Kaiser who holds the greatest rights to decide about his mortal enemy's fate, since his dynasty has been fighting the French menace since Napoleon's times.
    Reached a verge of total defeat in Fine Feats with Finland Succession Game (And returned. Nothing really special)
    Proposed a heretic Italian State in Serpents in Lombardian Paradise Succession Game (Forget the pope - Cathedral of Pure Faith rocks!)
    The Lion's Tale - Bulgaria in World War I
    Полоцкая летопись - Tale of the descendants of Rogvolod, prince of Polotsk (finished in mid XIII century due to LoR coming out)
    Children of the Foreign Blood - Lux Invcta Arabo-Slavic campaign (ended in XIII century due to savegame crash after Steam update)
    Recieved The First Cookie for Services to Syndicalism! on March 11th, 2010, yay!

American Union State President SovietAmerika's Avatar
    Victoria 2

I, Queen Kitana Hernandez y Sanchez (if this is okay) of The Kingdom of Spain vote for the Austrian plan.

Haha... Queen...

(and I vote as Nat Fra for the Austrian plan)
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, SIGN UP TODAY!

Wild Machines!!!
    A CK 2 mod... (?!)

Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserMuffin View Post
    Haha... Queen...

(and I vote as Nat Fra for the Austrian plan)
    What? If England can have one Spain can too!

But you're so machoooo... that and Spain uses Salic Consanguinity since the 1200's. FOOL! :P
    Earth Needs You!

Wild Machines!!!
    A CK 2 mod... (?!)

Victoria 2

But you're so machoooo
    I believe it is macha, remember the rules of nouns and gender in Spanish, mi amigo.

But you're so machoooo... that and Spain uses Salic Consanguinity since the 1200's. FOOL! :P
    Spain didn't exist in the 1200's, you fool.

Whatever. It's been Salic since Isabella. (tis where the whole Carlist claim occurs from)
    Earth Needs You!

Wild Machines!!!
    A CK 2 mod... (?!)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions

And to end the Spanish topic...

Isabella II of Spain

I guess it solves the question

And I am relly sad to see so many Mitteleuropeans wish for the return of democratic pests to our continent...
    Reached a verge of total defeat in Fine Feats with Finland Succession Game (And returned. Nothing really special)
    Proposed a heretic Italian State in Serpents in Lombardian Paradise Succession Game (Forget the pope - Cathedral of Pure Faith rocks!)
    The Lion's Tale - Bulgaria in World War I
    Полоцкая летопись - Tale of the descendants of Rogvolod, prince of Polotsk (finished in mid XIII century due to LoR coming out)
    Children of the Foreign Blood - Lux Invcta Arabo-Slavic campaign (ended in XIII century due to savegame crash after Steam update)
    Recieved The First Cookie for Services to Syndicalism! on March 11th, 2010, yay!

Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jedrek View Post
    And to end the Spanish topic...

Isabella II of Spain

I guess it solves the question

And I am relly sad to see so many Mitteleuropeans wish for the return of democratic pests to our continent...
    Queen Kitana definitely does not look like that...

Anyway, democratic pests? But they are under our submission!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2

Austrian Plan

Well,I, Kevin Wilhelm GrossHerzog von Beldo-Aijem, Air Marshal from the Kaiserreich, obviously vote for mein vaterland plan but if you can lend me, with a little suggestion, implement a mixed plan, both the Spanish and a lesser degree Netherland 'historical claim'(not all the atlantic coast) will be acepted, and the rest of France will be returned to French Republic but with the condition that their military force will be controle by Mittleeuropa(now possible Europa Venerein) Military council but the research and equipment by made by france but regulated...

I now both mein kaiser Aldabert V and maybe Kanzlerin(we have merkel or Schoereder is still Kanzler???) will nag on me, but i think by the actual consensus is a very good solution to the 'French Question', but with my credential, i think can negotiate something, specially by the consilitaroy feeling in center

Pantomacatalasecesionanis ta

Blog Entries
    I'm Kurt Steiner, generaloberst from ze Katalan Republik (in exile) and I vote for ze German plan.

But I zink that dividing France between Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium and Catalonia would be better.
    Fan número uno de Ailee para el resto de la eternidad y un poco más.
    "Pequeño Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.
    Palo Dixit redux: Escatológico bipolar

AARs en curso o acabados -Ongoing and finished HoI2 AARs-
    WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Confesiones clandestinas: El baile del hombrepanda [Actualizado 11/04/2014]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast