• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In OTL, Greeks employ Leopard 2A4 and 2A6, yet in this reality all they got is some cheap M48. In the third millenium. :(

In fact, do any other forces but the Mitteleuropa have modern tanks and other technicals? :rolleyes:

Austro-German border, 6 May 2011

''Grenzer, still awake? Grenzer, do you copy?''
''Hear you loud and clear, Jaeger.''
''I wonder when we'll get our signal.''
''Fool, shut up! Italians are listening our communications.''
''Who cares, their Ariete tanks are no match for our Leopards.''
''It's easy for you to say that, you lucky devil. Your unit is made of brand new Leopard panzers. If my brigade encounter Italian elite tank unit, they'll open our old tanks like tins.''
''What the hell is that?''
''Can't you hear? This is Preussens Gloria. Damn Germans and their glory, they have chosen their best military march for signal. Good luck my friend, now we are in war with Syndies. Start your engines, let's see who will be first in Rome.''

aus80.jpg

Mitteleuropa has joined the war. Austria has massed seven field armies on Italian border. Six air squadrons were assigned to clear the sky while Imperial Navy stayed in ports to avoid battles with superior Italian People's Navy. Altough they were already fighting Western fleets, Syndicalist navies were still very strong force.

aus75.jpg

Ok, time to get rid of the Italian syndies.
Pretty impressive Austrian army, even if not tank heavy enough for my taste.

That's what I call an army... Wao.

Now that's a species of Cats I approve of. :D

Heh, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Leopard and Ariete have the same running gear? So Ariete couldn't exist in a world with red Italy. :D
Not that I'm nit-picking of course, just hypothesising how immensely different the Divided Europe would look like...

Heh, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Leopard and Ariete have the same running gear? So Ariete couldn't exist in a world with red Italy. :D
Not that I'm nit-picking of course, just hypothesising how immensely different the Divided Europe would look like...

Yes, it's strange mix of modern technology in this world. Let's just say that there was a lot of military and industrial espionage in modern KR world.

Updates will come when I'll manage to do something with China. I realy created a monster with 1200 IC. Maybe Great Teacher will realy conquer the world? :D

Taranto, 3 October 2011

Mitteleuropean strategy for Southern Front was successful. Three Austrian armies captured Milano and defended the city against massive offensive of Italian and French forces. Other four Austrian armies turned south and advanced towards the ancient city of Rome. When Rome fell to Austrian troops, Republic of Sicilies surrendered. In the shipyards of Taranto, Austrians had received very nice present: Almost finished Italian aircraft carrier. Magnificent ship was finished in next months and commissioned to Austrian fleet. Old dreams of Austrian admirals have finally came true and Imperial Navy gained new jewel.

aus4-1.jpg

aus5-2.jpg

aus3-2.jpg

On the Western Front, German offensive has failed, altough Spanish were more successful. French agents tried to break Spanish morale with terrorist attacks, but those actions enraged Spanish even more. There were also troubles in Flanders-Wallonia as population started to riot against the war. Germans suspected French intelligence was behind this. On the East, Finns have managed to capture Leningrad.

aus11-3.jpg

aus1.jpg

aus9-4.jpg

Mitteleuropa also lost two members. Ottomans decided that there's no reason to go to war and left German alliance. Libya followed them. To show gratefulness for Mitteleuropean assistance in the past, Suez Canal stayed open for ships from Mitteleuropan nations and oil from Middle East was still supplied to Europe.

aus6-5.jpg

aus28.jpg

Entente that was pretty much exhausted from war with China was not very successful in fight against Syndicalists. Japan has captured Formosa and anexed Republic of China. In America, USA halted their offensive against Mexico. US Army decided to mass more troops before new offensive. Many nations of Latin America joined Internationale and caused even more trouble for Entente. To make things even worse, Panama Canal fell was captured by Syndicalists. Internationale proved to be strong enemy.

aus7-4.jpg

aus15-3.jpg

And Jamaica seems to stand alone against almost all South America... :D

If you skip La Plata, of course.

The French won't be able to manage a two front war it seems.
Good for you.

Paris, 3 November 2012

Spanish troops had occupied the City of Light. Political leadership of Commune has escaped from the city few days before the French capital was captured by enemy. To save the city from destruction, military governor of Paris surrendered the city without a fight. When heart of Syndicalism fell to enemy, all other French troops across the country laid down their weapons. Just few weeks before the fall of Commune of France, American troops entered London. Both beacons of Syndicalism in Western Europe were taken out.

aus4-2.jpg

Altough civilian population was tired of war and didn't cause much trouble, decision about fate of France had to be taken before things in occupied France get worse. Spanish and Dutch who have occupied most parts of the country wanted to settle things on their own. Spanish king wanted to claim French trone and Dutch planned to establish union of three kingdoms between Netherlands, Brittany and Normandy. However, the word of German Kaiser had to be taken into account too.

One week later, conference of Mitteleuropa was held in Berlin. Three plans about the fate of France were made. Germans proposed liberation of new French kingdom under the crown of new ''French'' king, of course from the house of Hohenzollern. Dutch and Spanish wanted the partition of France. In the Atlantic coast, United Kingdom of Netherlands, Normandy and Brittany would be established while Spanish would claim other parts of country according to their ''royal claims''. Second plan would be great blow to stability of region since French population wouldn't support imaginary claims like this, but Spanish and Dutch insisted and even threatened to leave Mitteleuropa in case their claims won't be accepted. Third plan was proposed by Austrian diplomat: French territory should be handed over to exiled French Republic under condition that French accept membership in Mitteleuropa. This would establish legitimate French rule and also weaken the rival Entente. German plan would make a French state that would be most loyal to Mitteleuropa. Spanish-Dutch plan would throw France from European continent for ever. Austrian plan would gain strong ally, but what about if this ally will become to strong and claim leadership of Mitteleuropa in the future?

Conference of Mitteleuropa was a mess. Diplomats from French Republic were divided between good offer and loyalty to Entente, Dutch and Spanish yelled they would never pull out from conquered French territory and German aristocracy demanded loyal puppet in Paris. Members of Mitteleuropa were divided between diffrent factions, but the last word had to be said by German Kaiser... Such split could not be tolerated since the war was still raging on the East...

aus1-1.jpg