• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Interesting developments.

Thanks. Just announcement for readers:

You are delegates of Mitteleuropa and diplomats from National France. Here is list of nations that have right to decide about future of France(all members of Mitteleuropa). Each interested reader can be delegate of one nation. Voting will end when all delegates give their vote. Chose one nation, tell your rank(military, scientific, noble: general, colonel, doctor, profesor, duke, prince, king, Kaiser...). I'll give you an example with my vote.

Current members of Mitteleuropa are: German Empire, Danubian Federation, Kingdom of Spain, Kingdom of Netherlands, Kingdom of Denmark, Union of La Plata, Free State of Mittelafrika, Lithuanian Commonwealth, Kingdom of Finland, Italian Federation, Kingdom of Sparta. Ukraine, White Ruthenia and Moldova were destroyed by Soviets, Flanders-Wallonia was eliminated by Commune of France, Ottoman Empire had left the alliance. United Baltic Duchy was integrated into German Empire, Poland and Lithuania merged into united Commonwealth. French exiles from Africa are interested in fate of continental France so they have a vote too.

List of represented nations:

German Empire
Danubian Federation
Republic of France
Kingdom of Spain
Lithuanian Commonwealth
Kingdom of Netherlands
Kingdom of Denmark
Union of La Plata
Free State of Mittelafrika
Kingdom of Finland
Italian Federation
Kingdom of Sparta

Example and my vote:
Danubian Federation: Asalto I, King of Galicia and Lodomeria, vote for Austrian plan.

I'm all for a united France, regardless of who exercises control over it. To make it differ from my AAR. :D

Ahaha well said.
And of course I'm also for a united France, don't know why...:D

EDIT:
Republic of France: Alexandre Noir (Karaiskandar in French :) ), Général de Corps d'Armée (Lieutenant General), vote for the Austrian Plan.

Last edited:
Colonel Ironboot of the Lithuanian Commonwealth (obviously) votes for the Austrian Plan, desperately hoping that ze Germans won't sack him and his little country for that.

Last edited:
Curse you, ColonelIronBoot, you stole my country :p Oh well, I guess I need to choose another one then...

So, I, general Andreas Hærfugl, commander of the Danish Royal Guards Division vote for German plan and would like to express his deep dissatisfaction with Mitteleuropa's honourable members' decision. It is the Hohenzollern Kaiser who holds the greatest rights to decide about his mortal enemy's fate, since his dynasty has been fighting the French menace since Napoleon's times.

I, Queen Kitana Hernandez y Sanchez (if this is okay) of The Kingdom of Spain vote for the Austrian plan.

And to end the Spanish topic...

Isabella II of Spain

I guess it solves the question ;)

And I am relly sad to see so many Mitteleuropeans wish for the return of democratic pests to our continent...

And to end the Spanish topic...

Isabella II of Spain

I guess it solves the question ;)

And I am relly sad to see so many Mitteleuropeans wish for the return of democratic pests to our continent...

Queen Kitana definitely does not look like that...

Anyway, democratic pests? But they are under our submission!

Well,I, Kevin Wilhelm GrossHerzog von Beldo-Aijem, Air Marshal from the Kaiserreich, obviously vote for mein vaterland plan but if you can lend me, with a little suggestion, implement a mixed plan, both the Spanish and a lesser degree Netherland 'historical claim'(not all the atlantic coast) will be acepted, and the rest of France will be returned to French Republic but with the condition that their military force will be controle by Mittleeuropa(now possible Europa Venerein) Military council but the research and equipment by made by france but regulated...

I now both mein kaiser Aldabert V and maybe Kanzlerin(we have merkel or Schoereder is still Kanzler???) will nag on me, but i think by the actual consensus is a very good solution to the 'French Question', but with my credential, i think can negotiate something, specially by the consilitaroy feeling in center

I'm Kurt Steiner, generaloberst from ze Katalan Republik (in exile) and I vote for ze German plan.

But I zink that dividing France between Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium and Catalonia would be better.