• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

City Builder

Colonel
30 Badges
Jun 20, 2008
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Majesty 2
  • Magicka
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Impire
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Cities in Motion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Pride of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
The load times to enter a port are not that long if it's something that I rarely have to do, but seeing as I'm entering the port everytime that I visit one if I have a ship that is not on auto trade that means a whole lot of load times and a whole lot of time sitting around twiddling my thumbs and accepting the "continue" button to acknowledge that I want to enter a port that I JUST FREAKING said to enter.

Isn't there any shortcut screen of a port so that I can simply have my ship physically enter the port and then have the trading building come up on my screen where I can do the simple task of selling my cargo and or buying new cargo? This seems so simple to me that I'm baffled why it's not in the game or if it is in the game why it's not sticking out like a sort thumb waiting to hit the gamer on the head so that they don't need to click the extra buttons and wait through the load screen.

So....

How do I when my ship is in a port, just bring up the trade building inside of that port, without having to physically bring up the town port screen?

Thanks

Install patches and turn off 3D port and port loading screen off in options.

Entering port will be instant and won't be as irritating anymore.

Thanks, I'll try that.

It's something that was added in the patches so make sure you have them installed if you can't find that option.