+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New Manual Available!

Quote Originally Posted by aldriq View Post
    To be fair Strannik, the map has reached a point where it deservers a small chapter of its own (or at least an appendix), written by you, basically going through some of the physical highlights, configuration tips (border colours, font) and maybe even the list of provinces unique to MM
    Yeah Strannik, you could also use the space to mention some of the places that people just kept on reshaping so as to make these people(including myself!) aware that you've spent so much time on them - Denmark(what was that province? Aaland?) and Japan come to my mind.
    Member of the Magna Mundi team once upon a time, in charge of Asia

Ubik Thank you! I appreciate it very much.

Everyone I will make sure there is a map section for the next release of the manual.
    Look at my map: HandDrawn Map 2.3 Now for HttT

My bugfix: Intel blue map workaround for IN

and my guide: Guide to Modding Fonts

Member of the Magna Mundi team

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

ITs the next, next, because I already have the next one in my HD.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine

New Version Released. Please Download!
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

One thing I noticed with the credits is that Uglyr is credited in both the "Magna Mundi Team" section and the "Contributors" section.

MM Dev Team

Quote Originally Posted by jrocks84 View Post
    One thing I noticed with the credits is that Uglyr is credited in both the "Magna Mundi Team" section and the "Contributors" section.
    Well, Uglyr can get double credit. I am not going to fix that now.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Do you think the next version of the manual could have the country formation section revised to fit the current reality? I know the information for Scandinavia is wrong, but I don't know about the rest.

I also like the unification of all the chart styles.
    Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, vox populi, vox Dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit.
    —Alcuinus ad Carolum Magnum

They should not be listened to who keep saying that the voice of the people is the voice of God, for the riotousness of the crowd is always close to madness.
    —Alcuin to Charlemagne

Yay!!! Thaaaanks!
    Look at my map: HandDrawn Map 2.3 Now for HttT

My bugfix: Intel blue map workaround for IN

and my guide: Guide to Modding Fonts

Member of the Magna Mundi team

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by ubik View Post
    New Version Released. Please Download!
    Great! Can you tell us what was added and/or changed?

I am havign a hard time seeing all the horizantal lines in the charts.

Zooming out usually makes them all dissapear, zooming in real close usually makes them show up, but at views of say, 100%, some show up and others don't.

It's not any specific lines, it's sort of random, zooming out ad back in will make different ones dissapear, a graphics glitch or something.

Unbelievable how much time you all spend for this project. My respect!
    May the dead of one million open the doors to a new future in Rwanda.

The "Escape from Tribalism" section header has some italicized text under it that talks about how the catawa indians were not organised right, blah blah.

I was thinking, considering the native americans got axed, perhaps there's another country that is still in the game that could be used as an example? I mean, it's just an example of how this works in history, so it doesn't matter that much... but still.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Congrats on a very impressive manual. Those who produced this manual as wel as the entire community should be very proud! It looks great!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Iamwinterborn View Post
    The National Ideas page needs to get updated. (National Bank is now the advanced NI that requires 30 tech, but it still isn't an option for high_state)

Alos, the advanced ideas don't all need gov 30, but rather 30 in whatever section they are in.
    I just discovered that Calvary is running rampant through the manual. For example, ''Calvary Tax'' in the table of contents (which would be an extremely weird thing).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavalry
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary

Quote Originally Posted by ubik View Post
    Version 1.0 of the new MM manual available.

We are going to review some older stuff for a later version.
    You may expect to have it when our first major upgrade, scheduled for October 30, will be released.
    Oct 30th you say..interesting...
    Read my first AAR: Wittelsbach- A CK AAR
    http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=293636

MM Dev Team

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Bavaria View Post
    Oct 30th you say..interesting...
    Yes, interesting. You got the monthly update 5 days earlier, but you didn't mention it.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband

Well, I guess doing the Manual is more boring than doing the mod. I can understand this. Any chance you finish it before the end of the Week-End or I can start the succession game ?
    Thank you

Emotional blackmail : "hmmm, maybe if we saw the modifiers for piracy, we could finally understand how realist it is..."

MM Dev Team

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhal View Post
    Well, I guess doing the Manual is more boring than doing the mod. I can understand this. Any chance you finish it before the end of the Week-End or I can start the succession game ?
    Thank you

Emotional blackmail : "hmmm, maybe if we saw the modifiers for piracy, we could finally understand how realist it is..."
    You have all the info about piacy in the manual.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

So just give me a nice birthday present..tomorrow...in 1 min...
    Read my first AAR: Wittelsbach- A CK AAR
    http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=293636

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband

You're right Ubik. I am sorry, I looked at a "Piracy" entry, so assumed it was not there. My bad.

Well, means I can start my AAR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast