+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Manual Available!

MM Dev Team
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSword of the StarsMount & Blade: Warband

New Manual Available!

Version 1.0 of the new MM manual available.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE
    Last edited by ubik; 01-09-2011 at 00:30.
    == MAGNA MUNDI ==

PAY GOLD,
    SHED BLOOD,
    INSTILL FEAR,
    PROMISE HOPE

HISTORY IS YOURS!

Quote Originally Posted by ubik View Post
    Version 1.0 of the new MM manual available.

We are going to review some older stuff for a later version.
    You may expect to have it when our first major upgrade, scheduled for October 30, will be released.
    *dissappears from forums for the rest of the day*

72 games registered

Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Yay! Manual!
    Yay major update!

THANKS! That'll definitely be VERY useful.
    Although I'd like to point out that real gamers don't need manuals - we discover things (and get into trouble! Whoopee!) better that way...

The National Ideas page needs to get updated. (National Bank is now the advanced NI that requires 30 tech, but it still isn't an option for high_state)

Alos, the advanced ideas don't all need gov 30, but rather 30 in whatever section they are in.
    Last edited by Iamwinterborn; 07-10-2009 at 20:00.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

Is there a chapter about the new faction system? I seem to have missed it.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Rome Gold

I was going to ask the same thing.
    I was wating for the manual to get into the game. It looks very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Oberst View Post
    Is there a chapter about the new faction system? I seem to have missed it.
    I don't see one.

And, well, just trying to read the code for that stuff... wow... that was a lot of work.

(And lol, the Seeking a higher title page still says "A decision has been added to help players see the requirements called 'Seek a higher title.' This decision does not do anything." LOL... it does now...)

So yeah, all the older stuff, as Ubik said in his post, will be gone back through and edited and updated. Who wants to volunteer? *takes a step back*

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thanks! The manual is one of these things that everybody takes for granted -or worse: ignores- but it's a fundamental part of the mod and I'm sure it takes a lot of effort to write and review.

51 pages longer! So much for just a few additions
    On-hold: Mamma Mia! The AAR
    Completed: Europe is our dancefloor | The Shortest Road to Damascus | No Iron, One Lion, Maybe Zion
    Tintero

The July AARlander is out now, no excuse not to read it: Thread | PDF | iBooks

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Nice to have this available, but the in-depth stuff about the reformation/Papal controlling seems to have disappeared. Is it just waiting for an update?

Also, a lot of the information on stuff not added in this version seems to have disappeared from the HRE section.
    "Losers " -Kaigon

72 games registered

Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Just finished reading it, it was really nice!
    But there's a typo on page 100.
    There's a quote by Louis XIV and it says Louis VIX.
    It's nothing really important but might as well tell it.

It's an awesome Manual just like the one before and it again confuses me as which country to play...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Love the manual... I can't think of another mod that works as hard on presentation as you all... the manual is a big part of that and, IMHO, make a big difference.

Thanks. It's appreciated!

B

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2
    500k club

“Und wenn ich
    wüßte, daß morgen
    die Welt unterginge,
    so würde ich noch
    heute ein
    Apfelbäumchen
    pflanzen”

-Martin Luther

Translation: "Nothing good ever comes of violence"

I'm not entirely certain that translation is correct, but hey I'm no translator.
    Shouldn't it be something along the lines of: "And if I knew armageddon would be tomorrow, I would till plant an apple tree sprout"?

Quote Originally Posted by Döbeln View Post
    “Und wenn ich wüßte, daß morgen die Welt unterginge, so würde ich noch heute ein Apfelbäumchen pflanzen” -Martin Luther

Translation: "Nothing good ever comes of violence"

I'm not entirely certain that translation is correct, but hey I'm no translator.
    Shouldn't it be something along the lines of: "And if I knew armageddon would be tomorrow, I would till plant an apple tree sprout"?
    I agree. But there is something else wrong with the quote: If I believe Wikiquote and the newspaper "Welt am Sonntag", Martin Luther never said something like this. The earliest known appearance of the sentence was in a newsletter of the Hessian Church in 1944.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I favorite is the quote below 'Queen Christina' at the beginning of the espionage chapter.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteEuropa Universalis: Rome

The interconfessional chapter and complexities of the 30 years war system is amazing. Helius is a god.
    Current AAR in Magna Mundi Ultimate
    (Updated August 14th)
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.”

- John Maynard Keynes

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLegioEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    *plots to use the company printer*

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Jayavarman View Post
    *plots to use the company printer*
    Great minds think alike....

It's a monster...

Come on guys, I cannot believe I don't appear as part of the team . This is not fair at all.
    Look at my map: HandDrawn Map 2.3 Now for HttT

My bugfix: Intel blue map workaround for IN

and my guide: Guide to Modding Fonts

Member of the Magna Mundi team

Quote Originally Posted by Strannik View Post
    Come on guys, I cannot believe I don't appear as part of the team . This is not fair at all.
    Hey, my name appears as Ese-Khan, a variation I never used, and the Nomadic System doesn't even appear in the table of contents.
    We are in the same boat!
    Member of the Magna Mundi team once upon a time, in charge of Asia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast