Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EU3 Cache Manager!

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

___________________ in a bar under the sea
    GREAT!! no more different checksums
    I'll test it tonight in MP

Does this mean that when starting EU3, it won't calculate paths anymore? I hope so cuz some PCs are really slow at starting EU3 because of that.. But I suppose it'll still have to calculate paths when you clean the cache (which is advisable for every MP-game)
    Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
    Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober.”

HttT Independent Nations 2.2 mod for HttT 4.0 & 4.1beta
    WWM Independent Nations mod for IN 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pursuader View Post
    GREAT!! no more different checksums
    I'll test it tonight in MP

Does this mean that when starting EU3, it won't calculate paths anymore? I hope so cuz some PCs are really slow at starting EU3 because of that.. But I suppose it'll still have to calculate paths when you clean the cache (which is advisable for every MP-game)
    The program copies the files you create the first time(the calculated paths)elsewhere(in EU3Cache dir,please don't touch it).It will only need the time to delete all caches and copy the cache in its directory...you can be almost 3-4 times faster than before
    Tired of all checksum trouble in your MP games?Try EU3Cache

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

___________________ in a bar under the sea
    It will only need the time to delete all caches and copy the cache in its directory...you can be almost 3-4 times faster than before
    ooOOO.. great work
    Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
    Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober.”

HttT Independent Nations 2.2 mod for HttT 4.0 & 4.1beta
    WWM Independent Nations mod for IN 3.2

I want to thank everyone that is using my application and hope that your multiplayer session will be better than before Now I'm thinking about new features and need your help...what do you want in next version?

alot of flashy lights and buzzing honkers.

Quote Originally Posted by MonMarty View Post
    alot of flashy lights and buzzing honkers.
    at your service

Someone told me the link was broken...the new link is in the first post.Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

I dont like the interface of the application.

Yeah I know...i'm a not good in graphics,i think i will ask my girlfriend if she can do something better for the next version

200k clubEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLegio
    The Kings Crusade500k club

Quote Originally Posted by metaphonia View Post
    Yeah I know...i'm a not good in graphics,i think i will ask my girlfriend if she can do something better for the next version
    Or you can ask someone from forum whose good at graphics.

Werewolf Amateur and Diplomacy Beginner .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My AARs at ink well.

Good job even tho I've never got the chance to play a MP game :P

Many thanks

My friends and I got tired of fighting with the checksum issues. You might have saved EU3 for all of us. Many thanks!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by metaphonia View Post
    I want to thank everyone that is using my application and hope that your multiplayer session will be better than before Now I'm thinking about new features and need your help...what do you want in next version?
    I want it to print money when I fell like it. Heck if the American Federal Bank is doing it all the time, we should be doing it!
    ubik: "The biggest part of the Magna Mundi releases is we give the pleasure of waiting free of charge... "
    Gongji: "There is also that amazing easter egg where you must chase armies across the provinces over and over, they call it "ping ponging". It must be an easter egg as there is no way that is in their on [sic] purpose."

ran into issues today. For some reason, first it just said working with cache, but nothing really happined (must be a freak accident of sorts) secondly, when i first click the vanilla, start this game is greyed out, then i click somewhere else and then i click on vanilla again and then i can suddenly click it.

(yeah i know im a bit vague, but i just finished typing an essay)

For some reason, first it just said working with cache, but nothing really happined (must be a freak accident of sorts)
    Was it a particular situation?Did it happen only once?If it happens again give me more info and I will look at it

, when i first click the vanilla, start this game is greyed out, then i click somewhere else and then i click on vanilla again and then i can suddenly click it.
    Yeah,I know about this:for now just click somewhere else and then click it again,new version will solve this problem...I'm waiting for new graphics and i add 2 new features(version compatibility and direct ip),hope it can be out in a month

Version 0.9

New version fixes a problem with mod caches, I'm sorry but I've noticed it only now. Please download it. And sorry for new graphics...hope we will have it soon

200k clubEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLegio
    The Kings Crusade500k club

Thanks, but link is not correct.

Werewolf Amateur and Diplomacy Beginner .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My AARs at ink well.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Link is correct but whole site seems down, which is in effect the same.

Quote Originally Posted by enkhuush View Post
    Thanks, but link is not correct.
    Ok fixed it...i forgot a " in the link

Ah the first time it will says there's a new EU3 Patch etc...just press CANCEL,it will be solved in the next version
    Last edited by metaphonia; 25-10-2009 at 17:04.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Nice worck metaphonia im using this for like 4 weeks now and is working fine.Im glad i was there to help you with testing.I remember you had this idea like 6 monts ago ,glad you created this,beter late than never.:P

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast