• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 funny thing i would like u to add, is an option to see all those famous sentences, perhaps with a button that can show 1 or 2. Would be appreciated to see them without running and closing eu3:rofl:

If you need specific checksums, do you have to save multiple cache files? Obviously if it saves a BAIF and you need to be on HTYM, there's still going to be that problem, right?

Sorry for the delay.
If you get BAIF the problem is the game itself and not EU3Cache:for EU3Cache BAIF or what else is the right checksum because it's your actual clean(and with "clean" i mean being calculated at first time after the cache was deleted)cache.It stores this cache for future use...until you patch it again then a new calculation is needed(the program will notice it,don't worry).As I suggest in your other thread,uninstall everything and reinstall then patch it with last patch and if you modify files,backup them

As most of you may have noticed, I'm no more developing EU3Cache: Paradox has almost totally solved checksum problems on his own so no need of my application anymore. Just for those who are still using In Nomine or older versions, you can contact me on Skype(see first post)for any problem with checksums.

Thank you very much for your efforts over the years!

Status
Not open for further replies.