• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT!! no more different checksums :)
I'll test it tonight in MP

Does this mean that when starting EU3, it won't calculate paths anymore? I hope so cuz some PCs are really slow at starting EU3 because of that.. But I suppose it'll still have to calculate paths when you clean the cache (which is advisable for every MP-game)

GREAT!! no more different checksums :)
I'll test it tonight in MP

Does this mean that when starting EU3, it won't calculate paths anymore? I hope so cuz some PCs are really slow at starting EU3 because of that.. But I suppose it'll still have to calculate paths when you clean the cache (which is advisable for every MP-game)

The program copies the files you create the first time(the calculated paths)elsewhere(in EU3Cache dir,please don't touch it).It will only need the time to delete all caches and copy the cache in its directory...you can be almost 3-4 times faster than before:eek:

I want to thank everyone that is using my application and hope that your multiplayer session will be better than before:rolleyes: Now I'm thinking about new features and need your help...what do you want in next version?

I want to thank everyone that is using my application and hope that your multiplayer session will be better than before:rolleyes: Now I'm thinking about new features and need your help...what do you want in next version?

I want it to print money when I fell like it. Heck if the American Federal Bank is doing it all the time, we should be doing it! ;)

ran into issues today. For some reason, first it just said working with cache, but nothing really happined (must be a freak accident of sorts) secondly, when i first click the vanilla, start this game is greyed out, then i click somewhere else and then i click on vanilla again and then i can suddenly click it.

(yeah i know im a bit vague, but i just finished typing an essay)

For some reason, first it just said working with cache, but nothing really happined (must be a freak accident of sorts)

Was it a particular situation?Did it happen only once?If it happens again give me more info and I will look at it

, when i first click the vanilla, start this game is greyed out, then i click somewhere else and then i click on vanilla again and then i can suddenly click it.

Yeah,I know about this:for now just click somewhere else and then click it again,new version will solve this problem...I'm waiting for new graphics and i add 2 new features(version compatibility and direct ip),hope it can be out in a month

Version 0.9

New version fixes a problem with mod caches, I'm sorry but I've noticed it only now. Please download it. And sorry for new graphics...hope we will have it soon:D

Nice worck metaphonia im using this for like 4 weeks now and is working fine.Im glad i was there to help you with testing.I remember you had this idea like 6 monts ago ,glad you created this,beter late than never.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.