• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MacArthur shall soon be known as the American leader who saw the US fall to the Brits.

There should be a war trial for MacArthur as well.

Last edited:
A litte sneak preview of a future update: I was going to do it tonight but I have a Law exam I need to study for! Alas!

Notes:

1. The undefended Canadian - American border - seriously wtf!

2. The heavily fortified mexican border. Garrissoned by the Brave republican stalwarts, our Central American comrades and our Mexican allies.

A litte sneak preview of a future update: I was going to do it tonight but I have a Law exam I need to study for!

Perfect! We'll have real war crimes trial!

Also, yea, that is odd they haven't fortified the Canadian border, but maybe the AI's been slow to realize a friendly canada is no longer around.

The American army is largely lacking in size then expected it seems. Glad to see a strong unified Canada in the lead. Hopefully our Canadian comrades (all our true, patriotic ones) will join the fight with our long time British allies in a bid to crush the American imperialists once and for all. No more will they interfere with Canada!

For Liberty and Syndicalism! :D