+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Sci-fi Setting: Concepts for a Sequel

So is this project dead? Really sad if so. So many great idea´s and i love the art.

He was still working on it as recently as late September. This thread on javagaming.org is probably a better place to look for future updates.

Crusader Kings IIMajesty 2

Quote Originally Posted by pinpirin View Post
    He was still working on it as recently as late September. This thread on javagaming.org is probably a better place to look for future updates.
    Work is still proceeding, albeit slowly. I'm just reluctant to post further updates without something to download.

We waited almost a decade for a Majesty sequel (some might say we're still waiting for one); I think we can endure a little while longer.
    Three cheers for Fervus!

Crusader Kings IIMajesty 2

Alright. This probably counts as the most unholy form of thread necromancy... but under the circumstances, I think it's allowable.

I have, at long last, put together a 90%-functional demo version of this game. The following caveats apply-

* This is no longer particularly closely based on the Majesty franchise per se (though I have borrowed a few of the basic gameplay ideas, with significant modification.)
    * There are no sound FX, whether music or voicelines. I need someone else to work on those.
    * For now, it only runs on Mac OSX. I am working on a windows version, but as you can see, instant gratification is not my forte. Stay tuned.

...With all that said, here it is-

https://github.com/Morgan-Allen/Presidium_Demo_Mac

Just click on 'download zip', and double-click Presidium_App to run. The codebase is accessible here-

https://github.com/Morgan-Allen/Presidium

Barring some extra polishing and content updates over the next month or two, I believe I have now taken this project about as far as I can by myself. There are a couple of places I could shop it around, but for the present, what you see is pretty well what you get.

At any rate, for anyone still reading- thank you for your patience, and any feedback is welcome. It's been... very educational.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10