+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mod Team Members

Post Mod Team Members

All possible rights that paradox allows for mods are reserved for this Mod. All Copyrights allowed by Paradox are reserved for this Mod.

If you use TN content please give TN credit in your mod or posts. Please also mention if the content was modified or not. Thank you.

A lot of Content has been used from other EU3 Mods with permission from the Mod creators. More than half of the TN content is My own work. To see a list of mods that I have used content from please see the Manual.

If you would like to be part of the team please post here with your experience, modding goals, and what you would like to work on. Many of the tasks below could use extra modders.

TN Mod Team:

Darken

17blue17

Former TN Mod Team Members:

TsarAlexanderII

extox

OrangeYoshi

TN Mod Team Structure:
    Code:
    Leader,Founder,Author      = Darken
    (head honcho lol)
    Advisor             = 17blue17
    (Expresses concerns, ideas and advice to the Mod Team, this person is not given the task of working on advisor content but can if they wish)
    TN Mod Team Tasks:
    Code:
    Events             = Darken (primary)
    (new, AI chances and IN updating)
    decisions          = Darken
    (customizing and event to decision converting)
    AI                   = Darken
    (All customizable AI)
    Rebels             = Darken
    (customizing of old TN and new IN rebel content)
    missions           = Darken
    (new and customized IN missions)
    graphics           =  Darken (non-map), 17blue17 (map files)
    (all graphics not related to map work)
    beta testing      =  Darken 
    (IN beta testing)
    localisation       = Darken
    (additional language support)
    map                 = 17blue17
    (everything pertaining to map customization)
    province history = Darken (primary) , 17blue17 (secondary)
    (1399 history and other customizing)
    File structure    = Darken
    (File structure and IN feature integration)
    distribution       = Darken
    (TN Mod distribution)
    manual             = 
    (updating and additions to the Manual fpr IN)
    strategy guide   =
    (creation and support of the guide)
    bug fixing / patching           =  Darken (primary)
    (fixes bugs and then releasing patches for those bugs)
    Regions            = Darken (primary) ,17blue17 (secondary)
    (any work regarding adjusting continents and regions)
    Last edited by Darken; 16-08-2010 at 18:56.

Cool Announcements

(this was not an actual news post in the past but I wanted to make a note here about when [exact date is forgotten] 17blue17 joined the TN mod team)
    Last edited by Darken; 02-09-2009 at 21:06.

Cool Announcements

I would like to announce the official new member to the TN Mod Team: TsarAlexanderII

we have been working on some ideas of his about trade good events. these events will be better than the vanilla ones and add more flavor. they also improve some of my old events. these will be released with 8.47.

EDIT:
    (he has not contacted us in a long while so he was removed from the team).
    Last edited by Darken; 23-09-2009 at 23:51.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

I would like to announce the official new member to the TN Mod Team: TsarAlexanderII

we have been working on some ideas of his about trade good events. these events will be better than the vanilla ones and add more flavor. they also improve some of my old events. these will be released with 8.47.
    Thanks, it is really great to be a part of such a great mod!
    Terra Nova Team Member
    The current version is 8.48

Cool Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by extox
    ill try out ur backup and see what i can do.... Im a novice modder so i wouldnt expect anything substantial on that end (gave up editing buildings as a waste of time, allbeit i did get it to work), but i have played quite a few games and will try to elaborate on problems i find.
    cool, welcome to the TN Team!

Ill get your name listed on the Team page.

Cool Announcements

Announcement:
    OrangeYoshi is now a member of the TN mod team

OrangYoshi will be in charge of fixing bugs and making small game tweaks and then releasing patches for the mod while I am gone in September and October.
    He will also be in charge of upgrading the mod for the next patch or the next expansion (if he wants to) if I am still away when those get released.

Once I get back, I will compile all of his patches into then next TN version.

TN 10.77 will probably be released tonight.

I have moved extox and OrangeYoshi to the former team members section until they decide to let me know that they want to continue thier work with testing, suggestions, bug reports, patches, AARs, etc. There is no hard feelings and I apreciate all the work they have done. I just want the list to be curently Accurate. Guys, let me know if you want to go back to being a active Team Member again . Either way, you guys are friends, so no worries.

Hello, I'd like to please be part of the modding team. I've been playing EU since the first day of release of EUI and have been a member of the forums for 9+ years. I helped work on the old AoN (Age of Nationalism) project for EUII- I worked mostly on the leaders, and have done modding privately for my own games over the years. I did a modified Seven Year's War mod for EUII based in large part on the scenario that shipped with the original EU board game. And yes, I still have it. Please let me know if you would like some help and I will do what I can. Thanks!
    "It is the destiny of the American and
    British people to rule the world..."...General George S. Patton US Army

Join the Deshi-Bahini Clan!

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharlesXII View Post
    Hello, I'd like to please be part of the modding team. I've been playing EU since the first day of release of EUI and have been a member of the forums for 9+ years. I helped work on the old AoN (Age of Nationalism) project for EUII- I worked mostly on the leaders, and have done modding privately for my own games over the years. I did a modified Seven Year's War mod for EUII based in large part on the scenario that shipped with the original EU board game. And yes, I still have it. Please let me know if you would like some help and I will do what I can. Thanks!
    hello,

I would be glad to have you join the team but we should first talk about what your goals would be in the Team, Or what kinds of things you would like to work on. I will update the To-Do List and then you can have a look at that or think of a new project to add to TN mod.

If you havent already, check out the information thread and read the openening summary and the FAQ.txt file (which might be more updated in the actual mod folder when the mod is installed. it is in the mod\Terra Nova\Information\ folder. This way you have a idea as to what the mod is about if you dont already know.

do you have HttT expansion or plan on getting it?

Ok, no problem. Yes, I do have HTTT. I'll take a better look then. Thank you!
    "It is the destiny of the American and
    British people to rule the world..."...General George S. Patton US Army

Join the Deshi-Bahini Clan!

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharlesXII View Post
    Ok, no problem. Yes, I do have HTTT. I'll take a better look then. Thank you!
    you're welcome. let me know what you think after you look at those things. if you are still confused as to what the mod is about then try this thread:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=426550

would anyone like to join the Team as in order to work on the manual or by creating a strategy guide?

+ Reply to Thread