Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wallpapers

High Priestess of Paradox Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

Wallpapers

Due to popular demand, here are some wallpapers courtesy of Fredrik P.
    Attached Files

Crusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Nice , I wanted some of these for my desktop. Thank you...
    To err is human, to arr is pirate.
    If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
    Don't draw fire; it irritates the people around you.
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.

Cities in MotionDeus VultFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Sword of the Stars

Just a note: Japanese and German wallpaper is missing two and one resolution, respectively...
    GORDONCZ WORKS presents:

FINEST HOUR

Finest Hour is a large-scale mod created for Hearts of Iron 3. The main goal of this mod is to convert the game into a more authentic simulation of the World War 2 era. With its focus on accuracy, immersion and plausibility, Finest Hour will let you relive the history and change the future as you will lead your nation through the greatest conflict ever seen.
    • Entirely new map of the world
    • New graphical look of the interface
    • Completely reworked events and decisions
    go to websites / discuss on forum

Lt.-Colonel of Guerillas Singleton Mosby's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLegioThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Mosby's Confederacy, Guerilla territory, VA. CSA
    Nice.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    EU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Susana View Post
    Awesome. Thank you very much.
    Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum cum superiorum aetate contexitur? Marcus Tillius Cicero
    Show support for Paradox, register your game(s).

I got a bad day, so I will vent.

instead of wallpapers, would it be possible that YOU (mean you Susanna, not you as P'Dox team) have the politness to answer the PM I send one month ago?

End of venting

On the other hand I am sure the wallpapers will be a nice additions for some forum members.
    Born in Besancon
    Living in Phuket
    La cancoillotte c'est pas pour les Francois

Heir of the County of Burgundy

Hearts of Iron III

Yay wallpapers! Thanks! Let's hope for a 1920 x 1200.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This was... Unexpected. Thank you.

thank you

by the way if any one else has any good hoi/ww2 wallpaper it can be a good place to share them

EDIT:
    some wallpapers i had in my collection:

Last edited by mor2; 24-09-2009 at 16:21.

Thank you.

First member of the 200k club finyou2's Avatar
    200k clubCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

We already had these!

I took them from manual

thanks

the soviet officer has a watch on both hands - or it has to go to bug reporting forum?

Den ökända hästen från Troja Zuckergußgebäck's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyan9797 View Post
    the soviet officer has a watch on both hands - or it has to go to bug reporting forum?
    That's in the original photo as well - the superfluous watch has most likely been "liberated" from some unfortunate German. In official soviet editions of the photo, the watch was edited out.

Simplified and Stylish Realism Bob Ilyani's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Awesome. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuckergußgebäck View Post
    That's in the original photo as well - the superfluous watch has most likely been "liberated" from some unfortunate German. In official soviet editions of the photo, the watch was edited out.
    there was Stalin's order for looting penalties and stalin's orders were followed to the death - No way any soviet officer would dare to wear two watches openly.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    EU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

there was Stalin's order for looting penalties and stalin's orders were followed to the death - No way any soviet officer would dare to wear two watches openly.
    I have a bridge in London that I just inherited and was wondering if you'd like to buy it.... ;>
    Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum cum superiorum aetate contexitur? Marcus Tillius Cicero
    Show support for Paradox, register your game(s).

Thanks, looks good on my desktop

Quote Originally Posted by kierun View Post
    I have a bridge in London that I just inherited and was wondering if you'd like to buy it.... ;>
    Spanish valleys usually seem pink in the mornings.

HOI2 Arma Patch Prj Manager coreymas's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Supreme Ruler 2020Hoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Zuckergußgebäck View Post
    And more than likely that officer was a NKVD or KGB officer who "liberated" the watch from someone else who "liberated" it from a german.
    Corey
    HOI2 Arma Patch Project Manager

All in good time... All in good time.... In reference to patches.

I Git thar the fastest with the mostest........... Lieutenant General Nathan Bedford Forrest

"Can not run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite. Zathras is finite. This is wrong tool."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast