Register your game for support and for the Majesty 2 avatars

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Fredrik II

Paradox Interactive
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Sep 15, 2003
www.paradoxplaza.com
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Majesty 2
  • Victoria 2
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
Do not forget to register your game under "My Games" in the top bar (your serial that comes with the game). That will enable you to post your support questions in the support forum etc.

You can also choose from a number of Majesty related avatar, such as the Tax Collector I'm using. You also get the small "medal" under your avatar, the Majesty 2 one is the Tax Collector's hat.

Fred

Last edited by a moderator:
New avatars are always nice. Altough I don't like 'em as much as the old banners.

I have a little question. I buy Russian version of Majesty2 and i cant register game under my games tab. I have a starforce key for game activation. But this key dont fit. Can i register Russian Majesty 2 on this forum. And if i can how i can do this?

wbr

The Majesty 2 avatars are unique enough that I am jealous. :mad:

I have a little question. I buy Russian version of Majesty2 and i cant register game under my games tab. I have a starforce key for game activation. But this key dont fit. Can i register Russian Majesty 2 on this forum. And if i can how i can do this?

wbr

Please e-mail support or pm me and we can help you there.

Reactivate game

Hi, I activate Majesty 2 in my older computer and it was not working properly. My new computer just got here today and when I try installing it activating it in my new computer, it gives me an error message. What do I do?:confused: Please help.:wacko: Thanks!

I suggest renaming this thread to mention the secret user modifications sub forum to make it some publicity. A name like:
Register your game for support, avatars, user modifications forum, ...

But the real points are perhaps too many sticky and a connected user should see the sub forums and get a message if he tries to access and haven't yet register the game here. Well my 2 cents.