Register your game for support and for the Majesty 2 avatars

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I recently got majesty 2 and its expansion via stardock played the origional for a bit then tried the exp upon opening BOA i see the load screen for about 2 seconds before i get a black screen and have to do the old ctrl alt del and its not started when i try to play the origional :l. is this a common problem if so how do i fix it?

On impulse (before it was brought out by gamestop), I have brought the kingmaker expansion. Then much later I decide to finally complete the collection with the purchase of monster kingdom and battle of ardania. I noticed that under my game register. It only listed "Majesty II - Collection". I tried register with one of my expansion keys and as predicted it didn't worked.

I can't figure out what to do.

i bought the majesty 2 collection via steam and im having an issue here.it wont let me download anything.i registered here and it said something about the game being on a meta server.i tried to contact support but it only popped up another web browser.talk about your support eh?anyway if a staff member sees this please email me via my main email address because i really REALLLY want the ice mage temple.

ALSO for people like myself who are just now learning gamespy kicked the bucket,id like to ask the dev team to work on something that can be used to help us log into the parodox server instead.

Last edited:
If you can't download (install) a game from Steam, there's no a lot Paradox can do about that, it's either a Steam or a local issue. Have you tried changing your Steam download region?

I don't know what you're getting at in the second para there - what Paradox server are you referring to?