+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Register your game for support and for the Majesty 2 avatars

Thanks Jayavarman

I put in my e-mail address and the activation code and it says there was a problem activating it

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

I can't register my copy of the game. I recently bought it through Steam. Is this intended?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEU3 Complete
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses

Quote Originally Posted by SiDeath View Post
    I can't register my copy of the game. I recently bought it through Steam. Is this intended?
    Maybe you're putting it in wrong, because I bought this game through steam and registered it just fine.

I bought the game downloadable. Where is the activation code?

I bought it through GameTap. I can't find the activation code for the forum anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by tootsie_omie View Post
    Hi, I activate Majesty 2 in my older computer and it was not working properly. My new computer just got here today and when I try installing it activating it in my new computer, it gives me an error message. What do I do? Please help. Thanks!
    I have the same problem. What to do?

First thing would be to post the actual error message...

I recently got majesty 2 and its expansion via stardock played the origional for a bit then tried the exp upon opening BOA i see the load screen for about 2 seconds before i get a black screen and have to do the old ctrl alt del and its not started when i try to play the origional :l. is this a common problem if so how do i fix it?

Cities in MotionLead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black Plague
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Thank you, just googled where to register my wondeful game. ;D

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

i have majesty II on steam i want to register it where can i find the registration code.

The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionSengokuWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of Nations
    Rise of Prussia500k clubWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Maccavelli View Post
    i have majesty II on steam i want to register it where can i find the registration code.
    On Steam . Go to Library and right click on the game / choose view game CD Key

Can i have an avatar of a gnome pls

Got my Majesty 2: Collection now on gamersgate and my avatar ;D

Majesty II Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik II View Post
    Register your game for support
    Which support?

On impulse (before it was brought out by gamestop), I have brought the kingmaker expansion. Then much later I decide to finally complete the collection with the purchase of monster kingdom and battle of ardania. I noticed that under my game register. It only listed "Majesty II - Collection". I tried register with one of my expansion keys and as predicted it didn't worked.

I can't figure out what to do.

i bought the majesty 2 collection via steam and im having an issue here.it wont let me download anything.i registered here and it said something about the game being on a meta server.i tried to contact support but it only popped up another web browser.talk about your support eh?anyway if a staff member sees this please email me via my main email address because i really REALLLY want the ice mage temple.

ALSO for people like myself who are just now learning gamespy kicked the bucket,id like to ask the dev team to work on something that can be used to help us log into the parodox server instead.
    Last edited by palagriz; 04-11-2014 at 01:50.

How do you plait a puss? Paradox Support Rep
    63 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

If you can't download (install) a game from Steam, there's no a lot Paradox can do about that, it's either a Steam or a local issue. Have you tried changing your Steam download region?

I don't know what you're getting at in the second para there - what Paradox server are you referring to?
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2