• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paradox is a commercial company, that needs to sell games to be able to keep making them.

They also have people working for them and they need to be paid, you really can't expect people to work for free. They aren't volunteers who do this for a hobby.

Just because they sell you things doesn't mean that they are user-unfriendly.

Of course you do, but there are limits to what you can get for your money.

OMG like you get us to beta test ya game for free(sorry I mean we pay you to beta test it) you mean ? :rofl:

I don't mind chipping in and all that and waiting for patchs but don't go on like it would be doing us the people that buy your games a favor I think he has a point.You are really peed alot of us off with this very buggy game.One might say there needs to be a regulator in computer games indy to stop these games comming out so unfinished.

I think a free if not very cheap expansion is least you could do to win back some favor I am sure you made enough profit out of this game to handle it.

Or before you know it you just going to lose kudos in the gaming world and when that happens there is only one way and thats down.

Like I have said before I like where your ideas go for inventing game models , but don't let it fool you just because you have great ideas you can keep bring games out 4-6 months ahead of time and expect us to pay you for it.

Unless I see some nice gestures from you guys you won't be getting me buying your games untill they gone in bargin bin.

Last edited:
OMG like you get us to beta test ya game for free(sorry I mean we pay you to beta test it) you mean ? :rofl:

I don't mind chipping in and all that and waiting for patchs but don't go on like it would be doing us the people that buy your games a favor I think he has a point.You are really peed alot of us off with this very buggy game.One might say there needs to be a regulator in computer games indy to stop these games comming out so unfinished.

I think a free if not very cheap expansion is least you could do to win back some favor I am sure you made enough profit out of this game to handle it.

Or before you know it you just going to lose kudos in the gaming world and when that happens there is only one way and thats down.

Like I have said before I like where your ideas go for inventing game models , but don't let it fool you just because you have great ideas you can keep bring games out 4-6 months ahead of time and expect us to pay you for it.

Unless I see some nice gestures from you guys you won't be getting me buying your games untill they gone in bargin bin.

Veldmaarschalk is not a paid employee of PI. He is a volunteer beta-tester and forum moderator. If you have a problem with PI's methods, he is not the person toward which your frustration should be aimed nor vented.

Status
Not open for further replies.