+ Reply to Thread

Thread: patches?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

patches?

after this has been realesed you will make patches i gues ? otherwise you let me down

East vs West developer Lennartos's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

What kind of question is that - asking fanboys if they will continue to work after release?

Of course - A project is only finished when the customers are pleased eith the result!
    "Any third-rate engineer or researcher can increase complexity; but it takes a certain flair of real insight to make things simple again." - E.F.Schumacher.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

thank you very much for the fast answer i am going to buy this ! will you get mod forums and aar forums as well ?

East vs West developer Lennartos's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Quote Originally Posted by Olle8 View Post
    thank you very much for the fast answer i am going to buy this ! will you get mod forums and aar forums as well ?
    sure
    but its a bit early now
    "Any third-rate engineer or researcher can increase complexity; but it takes a certain flair of real insight to make things simple again." - E.F.Schumacher.

+ Reply to Thread