• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(119031)

Captain
4 Badges
Oct 14, 2008
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
"Anger at colonial policy" event - Why should I be getting that event when I puppet a nation instead of annexing it (Not annexing and releasing, but puppeting it directly). I hate to get that event when I try puppeting Ethiopia. Have you checked it out?

Sliders - I'd like to see a way to "stack" slider moves, if you get my point. For instance, I get a slider move on the 1st of January, '36. If I don't move the slider, by January 1st '37 I have two slider moves. Basically, giving me a slider move every 1st of January, regardless of when I use it, if I use it. Why? Because I like to let the game run when I go take a leak, and I'm not waiting till January the 1st to answer the call of nature, you know! Could that be arranged? :p

If Nothing else coudl you add a reminder event that woudl pause the game Jan 1st as I am always forgetting to move my damn sliders