• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RIP Krikor. Gotta hope that there isn't an uncontrollable amount of vassals who see this as an opportunity to break away from the huge empire...

Great update!

To simulate what will happen to this Europe sprawling empire now that Emperor died: take a bunch of fireworks, and other hazardous combustible material, throw a match in, RUN!!

Poor old Krikor...oh well bring on the aftermath!

Hello Suenikites!

Apologies for the lack of an update. Blame the World Cup.

I'm convinced my wife is having an affair as she has let me watch a LOT of football without complaint.

She's great :)

Anyway, more Suenikian antics will follow soon!

Thanks for your continued loyalty!

Iain

Stop apologizing and tell us which team you're rooting for :p

I've got two dollars on Uruguay.

Well, I *WAS* rooting for both Japan and England (Japan as they have a wonderful ex-Celtic player playing for them and England because they're British) but that ended badly ;)

I'm now just looking forward to watching Germany vs Argentina.

THAT is going to be a game.

Not Japan!!!

Nooooooo!

Amen to that.

And many, many, many apologies for being crap with my updates!

*Adopts Sideshow Mel's voice* BUUUUURRRRRN HIM!

Eh, apology accepted, and a huge welcome back :)

*laughs*

Never fear faithful readers.

You SHOULD have an update tonight.

Stay tuned.

And many, many, many apologies for being crap with my updates!

The only thing I can't accept an apology for is you siding with Japan.

They knocked us out

Well, it seems as if the Dane sides with the Japs, I'll have to go with the Japs! FOR JAPAAAAAN!!!!!! *Runs and Bayonets the Dane*

On another note: Horray for the Update! Waiting (im)patiently for it.

I'm not going to answer the bayonet, 'cause it wille end up with the both of us getting an infraction. Again.

Please update. Please. Then I will be ok about Japan.

Now that's a bloody shame. Well, there's nothing you can or anyone else can do about it.
Better luck tomorrow!