• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A holiday in Zadar, eh? I once had one of those.

I hope against hope that Gagik will rise to the throne!

I root for this Krikor! Even though he seems like a whiny bitch, he still manages to get laid, produce an heir, keep the peace, fight wars without having top draw a weapon, and raise the loyalty of most of his vassals! And this without the list, or the well or whatever other means all the half and wholy crazed earlier rulers of Suenik had to use.
He at least seems competent, although not neccessarilly likable....

Krikor the Lazy......

Seems fitting. He doesn't run.

Wasting cash on castle, tch...more wells are needed!

Very good update.

Krikor the Moody?

You'll want to watch this one - next thing you know he'll snap and be found crouched on the roof of the local cathedral shouting imprecations at the gargoyles and hurling tiles at passers-by with carefree abandon.

[Excellent AAR - truly mellifluous. I haven't enjoyed myself so much since I caught myself awkwardly in my zipper last Tuesday.]

Krikor the Coward?

A holiday in Zadar, eh? I once had one of those.

Was it nice? I went to Yugoslavia back in the day before it blew up and it was lovely.

I hope against hope that Gagik will rise to the throne!

Well, if he inherits his grandfather's love of assasination, never say never!

I root for this Krikor! Even though he seems like a whiny bitch, he still manages to get laid, produce an heir, keep the peace, fight wars without having top draw a weapon, and raise the loyalty of most of his vassals! And this without the list, or the well or whatever other means all the half and wholy crazed earlier rulers of Suenik had to use.
He at least seems competent, although not neccessarilly likable....

Yeah, it's amazing how a grounding in sanity can lead to a nice, productive, peaceful realm.

Of course, this being Suenik there's every chance he'll snap and go absolutely mental.

Why build castles?
Scary females are your first defence. :cool:

Krikor's a coward. He values bricks and mortar over estrogen, a bad temper and a poorly wired brain.

Krikor the Lazy......

Seems fitting. He doesn't run.

You've not seen him on the battlefield. He can run alright!

Krikor the Useless :)

Harsh! I'd argue that he's quite a successful king!

Competence, bah! Who cares about competence when judging rulers?
agree, far better to have a psychotic loony ... much more fun ;)
The subjects of the ruler?:rolleyes:
The subjects of the ruler, bah! Who cares about the subjects?
The watch man who watches the watchman :p
The caring ruler?:p
Must... resist... infinite... loop...

Thank you for bringing that to an end Mal ;)

Wasting cash on castle, tch...more wells are needed!

Very good update.

Glad you enjoyed. Krikor isn't a wells'n'pirhanas kind of guy though!

You'll want to watch this one - next thing you know he'll snap and be found crouched on the roof of the local cathedral shouting imprecations at the gargoyles and hurling tiles at passers-by with carefree abandon.

[Excellent AAR - truly mellifluous. I haven't enjoyed myself so much since I caught myself awkwardly in my zipper last Tuesday.]

I'm glad you're enjoying it (at least I THINK you're enjoying it). Given the track record of previously Suenikian rulers named Krikor your watchout has some fair grounding!

Krikor the Coward?
Krikor the N00b!

You two are so cruel!

Although Raaritsgozilla does have a point!

Apologies for the delay in an update being posted chaps - hopefully I should have something for you this evening!

I will leave work and go to gym in 40 minutes so I will not be available to read until I return home late night. So, update in 30 minutes tops! I command you as a reader! Please! :)