• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, celebrations... time to bring on the booze and pretty wenches!:D

Feeding Back...

Excellent update. The Kingdom of Croatia is hundreds of miles away...and yet I doubt that will be far enough!
Hah, trying to hide Croatia in France... Suenik finds it out always...

Well, as you can see they've been let off - for the moment! If Suenik ever gets round to warring with France I'm sure they'll be there for the offing. Or I may just usurp the King of Croatia title!

Priceless!

Thank you!

Although the most interesting suspicion of an affair I had was when my second wife was rumoured to be sending a lot of time with my oldest son (from my first marriage). It was just a rumour, though.

Bloody hell - that's quite a rumour! Thankfully my son is only seven months old and I've only had one wife!

And back to the topic, what is it that makes those bishops so prone to affairs with people...

There's a whole, controversial argument just waiting to happen there ;)

I say that Aboulgharib dies within four updates. How old is the old bugger anyways?

He's pushing 60 now!

Is anyone getting a proper burial in Suenik?
You don't really need any graveyards since everyone goes anyway to hell.
And bishops are useless, they just consume the alcohol and make the people heretic. Invite back the Old Gods!!!

Wow - someone's got his judgemental hat on :D

Ia! Shub Niggurah!

It's all about the murderers and the lunatics with you lot isn't it?

I say 2. Maybe even next. Sueniks have a habit of suddenly dying.

That they do. Stay tuned...

I say our glorious Lord and Emperor lives for another thousand updates! :p
Stop speculating about our glorious lord's demise. Do you want to get put on the List for disloyalty?
LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR OF SUENIK!
Hear hear! I say we make him Emperor Eternal! :cool:

Loyal minions! My favourite kind! Aboulgharib, for all his flaws, has kind of grown on me though.

Suspciously loyal... :D:D

Yeah, well, they know about the wells...

I wonder what will happen when he's gone. Either everyone will be relieved, and have a big party, or no-one will know what to do and stand around looking dazed.

I think the phrase "realm duress" springs to mind!

The red is the rucksack rodent, right?

Of the ghosts, I mean.

It is indeed dear old Bagrat. The orange is Mleh and the black is...well...I'm sure you can figure that out yourself!

In fact I go there every summer. Great place to be. On the other hand, the strange name is really hard to pronounce, it is not used today :) .

http://www.lycianturkey.com/

Wow - you have some nice places to go to over there :D

Ah, celebrations... time to bring on the booze and pretty wenches!:D

Abooulgharib is a good, clean-living kind of guy. However, booze and wenches will be in order for the soldiers...

Suenik has an army of a quarter-a-million? :eek:

...which as you can imagine is a LOT of booze and a LOT of wenches!

And the time to get drunk and let out the german....

It's not that big of a celebration! ;)

Heh, turns out that the heretic Bedros isn't someone you can get rid of that easily... Let's see if he can still cause some havoc in Onega.

Solid conquests and a funny update. Yeah, adding the Croatian title could be something for the future :)

Looking forward to the celebration :D

It is indeed dear old Bagrat. The orange is Mleh and the black is...well...I'm sure you can figure that out yourself!

What about Grigor and his defence, and then Mister awesome-name-byt-not-long-living-enough-to-make-an-impression-Hovhannes-Senek'erim?

That was a long title I just gave him......

He can manage "Dada" for "Daddy" and "Mama" for "psychotic German bitch locked in a tower" but that's about the extent of his vocabulary.

Hmm...German but perhaps part-Scottish too! Brilliantly funny update.

Can't wait to see what the cause for celebration is...

SUENIK THE BELEAGUERED
CHAPTER 66 - PARTY TIME!
(1167-1168)

Well, you all must be itching to know what the celebration I've got planned is, eh? After all, a hundred years of glorious Gardman-Aghbania rule requires something pretty special, right? Hold that thought - we'll come back to the celebrations shortly. Until then, let's see how the war with the Emir of Mosul is going, shall we?

2043.jpg

Poor him - his vassals didn't even come to his assistance; instead they choose to sit back and listen to my armies rampaging over his demesne and subduing it. I believe the Arabs have a word for that sound - it's called the sound of inevitability.

So... This celebration? Well...

Hang on...

What's that?

2044.jpg

I summon Mleh and demand that he feed the current Royal Cartographer to the piranhas! Who the hell decided to paint Emba (wherever that is) the same colour as the Empire???

You all know what this means, don't you?

2045.jpg

Thankfully Emba is defended by one man and his dog...

2046.jpg

...so it's all over and done with rather quickly. I also decide to wrest this sandy arse-end-of-nowhere from it's existing ruler (if you can call "man who lives in tent and rules over a few hundred people and some camels" a ruler) and hand it over to the safekeeping of the Church.

2047.jpg

Let's get converting those heathens! That would be a suitable addition to the celebrations!

Speaking of which, what I'm planning is...

What?

2052.jpg

Obviously the decision to convert Emba hasn't gone down too well with her neighbours! Never mind, Aral is promptly dispatched and it's lands handed over to the (somewhat befuddled) Bishop of Emba. More heathens for you to play with. Have fun!

While he's working on the locals I can carry on with my plans for...

Would you believe it? Someone's knocking on my door! WHAT NOW?

Oh.

My decision to extend the One True Faith into the far east is really not going down well with the local one province minors who are making a brave, but foolish, stand against my "religious imperialism". Our next plucky contender is this guy:

2048.jpg

Unbelievably they slaughter my armies and before I know where I am the very capital of the Empire is under siege!

Only kidding - they get the whupping that their hubris deserves and are shackled into the Empire.

2053.jpg

Next!

No takers?

So - my celebration...

What would really show just how far Suenik has come in the last one hundred years?

What would make it clear to the world our metamorphosis from backwater little county on the verge of annihilation, to one of the world's dominant powers?

Hmm...

I know!

Are you ready for this?

Here's a clue:

2054.jpg

Yup - I'm going to wipe the Seljuk Turks off the face of God's earth.

Happy Birthday Suenik!

Will Aboulgharib fulfill his promise? Do the Turks have any fight left in them? Is this a step too far for Suenik? Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Suenik - Land of the Beleaguered!

Hurrah!!! All hail Aboulgharib, the New Alexander! :)

Happy Birthday Suenik!

I love it, the best party ever :D

Yeah - on second thoughts, we should be invading Ireland! :rofl:

Thankfully Emba is defended by one man and his dog...

Yes, and thank you for disturbing an otherwise peaceful walk! My poor Jackrussel is still afraid to go out of the house. Excellent update!

It's only a matter of time before Aboulgharib turns his attention to Europe...