• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Best. Update. Ever.

Brilliant work. Young Kirsty has a knack for illustration. If I'm still on the forums in 12 years, I'll keep an eye out for her own AARs. :)

Great illustrations!

Mmm, she must have some talent indeed. My 3-year old daughter isn't up to this yet... Does she actually listen to your instructions?!:eek::eek:

I believe Kirsty has captured Mathilde's tortured soul now that Mathilde is trapped in the disease riddled castles of Suenik with nothing to do but make yarn. FANTASTIC! :)

Thank you for the drawings

Nxt up: Kirsty draws a picture of a guy named Muhammed - Angry Muslims attack Pdox for 3 weeks before Iain explains it's not that muhammed...

If that happens, call the Cnn, the BBC and every other news network in the world. That would be rather funny, actually!

Nxt up: Kirsty draws a picture of a guy named Muhammed - Angry Muslims attack Pdox for 3 weeks before Iain explains it's not that muhammed...

I think this remark is not very nice.

Hi guys,

Not wanting to be all Big Brother here, but given that one reader has taken offence to this remark can we have no more discussion of it?

Thanks!

Iain

Don't worry, you're not Big Brother unless you make the offender, the offended and all witnesses disappear ;)

Any hints as to what the next update will involve, and perchance when it will appear?

Don't worry, you're not Big Brother unless you make the offender, the offended and all witnesses disappear ;)

Any hints as to what the next update will involve, and perchance when it will appear?

Hopefully tonight - as for hints, take a look at the last line of the last update ;)

Excellent story! I am enjoying it very much so far! :D

Your daughter is doing a good job :) Good writing on her part... it reminds me of the art and writing my mom show, which she said I drew when i was 2-3 years old. Congrats to your daughter :D

Looking forward to many more of funny chapters! :cool:

Apologies for the lack of an update last night chaps - working late tends to kill the creative juices!

Tonight - I promise!

(although I say that to my wife all the time...)

You've always known what's in Room 101 Winston... :rofl:

In other news, Woo for new update. I await with bated breath. Having recently played CK, I was constantly thinking to myself 'Ah thats what Mleh would do' 'God my steward is eviller than Mira' etcetcetc.

How she feels about THAT depends on the context...

Interestingly in reference to me it tends to refer to odd jobs that need to be done around the house. In reference to her...well... Women are famed for inconvenient headaches ;)

Or maybe that's just the effect I have on them *sighs*

You've always known what's in Room 101 Winston... :rofl:

Absolutely citizen.

In other news, Woo for new update. I await with bated breath.

Wait no longer!

Having recently played CK, I was constantly thinking to myself 'Ah thats what Mleh would do' 'God my steward is eviller than Mira' etcetcetc.

I'm glad my jabberings have stuck with you - not sure if that's a good thing or not, but I do like it when something I've written strikes a chord with my readers.

And I wouldn't wish Mleh and Mira on anyone :)