• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He'sback!

It's back!

And I'm not in heaven!

I'm not dead. Or dreaming. Hooray!

An update! Fantastic!

A Mad Emperor already, why am I not suprised?

Also, a big hello to aristos_achaion, magicdonkey99 (love the name) and Hashoosh - I always love getting new readers, so now that I've given you all a month to catch up *coughs* you'll be completely up to date with what's happening.

I have no idea why I chose that name... Thanks for the hello anyway

Looks like the mighty Suenik empire is going to put some nuns on the run. I gather the Pope will be moving to someplace dreary like Ireland after the next update.

Hurrah! It's back! And with extra madness! :D I like the symmetry of having Krikor I as a mad pagan and Krikor II's son (maybe he should go by Krikor III?) a mad orthodox-fanatic.

Watch out though, it looks as though the Pope thinks he can be Emperor as well! :eek:

Heh, guess he's not expecting the Inquisition... :D

Suenik seems to be operating under a form of Murphey's law.

Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. In the worst possible fashion and worst possible time.

Krikor II seems to have had his act together...and then he dies, which will surely demonstrate that Murphey was just waiting for the right opportunity.

Ignoring that his son is a true Gardman-Aghbania (i.e., insane), even. If that's the worst Suenik has to worry about, Murphey is slacking.

Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. In the worst possible fashion and worst possible time.

Somehow, I just don't see inheriting the Holy Roman Empire as fitting into this picture. :D

Somehow, I just don't see inheriting the Holy Roman Empire as fitting into this picture. :D

I can see. In my DVIP, it breaks up from the start, with no way of returning. The fact that it's still here, bodes very bad for the next updates, noe that he's got an insane ruler.

Yeah, what gives? Suenik hasn't had a good catastrophe for several rulers.

This is the "Suenik the Beleaguered" AAR, right? :confused:

And its too late for a Mongol invasion that will eat Suenik for lunch. Something has really gone wrong if Suenik kings are able to actually succeed at ruling large areas...

But not the kind of wrong that is supposed to happen in Suenik.

Last edited:
Yeah, what gives? Suenik hasn't had a good catastrophe for several rulers.

This is the "Suenik the Beleaguered" AAR, right? :confused:

And its too late for a Mongol invasion that will eat Suenik for lunch. Something has really gone wrong if Suenik kings are able to actually succeed at ruling large areas...

But not the kind of wrong that is supposed to happen in Suenik.

Good point, the "Beleaguered" part might need a boost :D

Spent three days reading this. :D

Brilliant.

Aye.

Asking for updates is spam and will get you infracted or banned.
The author will update when he is ready - and not before.
Those posts have been deleted.
You have been warned.

Here's hoping then the RL permits an update soon. Suenik's tale seems almost over, unless this gets converted to the next game. But I think expecting a megacampaign might be unrealistic.

Iain Wilson: ...Actually, I've just had a genius idea!

well, now that things are back to "normal", we can expect great things from our beloved Suenik, yes ? ? :)

time for even greater expansion ! !
:cool:

Just finished reading the last 54 pages and all I can say is, "Awesome!" Like many, I wasn't expecting much fun out of Krikor II, but he managed to be one of the greatest rulers yet.

Also, "Mleh" now tops the list of coolest names.