+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Request: Poland-Lithuania

EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiRome: Vae Victis

Request: Poland-Lithuania

Its uncorrect that Poland was only called Poland during 1569-1795 i think it was. The Country was officialy called The Kingdom of Poland and Grand Duchy of Lithuania. So the name Poland-Lithuania would be awesome!
    And maybe the Duchy og Warsaw could also be created while Napoleon is trying to conquer the world? And if its not to much to ask maybe Republic of Danzig? I would like to help or make a submod if you want to add them, that would be truly epic and add some cool changes on North Eastern Europe!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Poland-Lithuania does sound better than Jagiellon Empire.
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    It's Jagellonian Empire, and I'm pretty sure they're not the same thing since the Jagellonian empire region extends into Hungary and Bohemia.
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Jaggelonian was actually a rather short lived dynasty if I rememberer correctly!

since austria hungry is in this already poland-lithuania wouldn't be that bad of an idea as well. Especially if the event is like the spanish event where you have to be in personal union by a certain date for it to happen.

+ Reply to Thread