• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lor Dric

The Mad Modder
48 Badges
Aug 4, 2008
hosted.filefront.com
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Pride of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Elven Legacy Collection
  • 200k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2
  • Magicka
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • East India Company
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Divine Wind
  • For The Glory
  • Galactic Assault
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Iron Cross
  • Lead and Gold
  • Legio
  • The Kings Crusade

Last edited:
Cool. What is it called?

I call it Lors Combine for now it's just the game world I play in, would have to get more permissions for it to be a mod. Native expansion tweaked is the base with textures from a couple of different sources all villages castles and towns are from custom settlements(tweaked by me), adding a couple of heads for the player to use I think the orc and the elf, orc needs to be aligned better. Added sounds from an add-on(can't remember whose off the top of my head). Music and screen backgrounds from PoP, I will eventually change screen backgrounds. Have permission from some of custom settlement team so far. I have to learn a few more things before I make a mod.

Last edited:
It looks really good, someone knows how to use photoshop :p
They are very bright for my taste though, but I suppose you need to see a black text on it.

Give me time, doing module system tutorial now, and learning map editor, item, and troop editors were easy to learn. Haven't gotten Brf edit figured out my models won't load into it unless I run them through open brf first.:wacko:

What are you working on??

@Kingman: from what I've seen so far(not much) they are all set other than the few floating things I've been finding.

I'm not working on anything. I can't figre ot the modle system, so now I'm jst enjoying the mltiplayer beta (I'm one of the lcky ones).

[Arg, jst realised my keyboard won't write the letter ... damn it :mad: - it's an 'n' pside down, argg!]

Yeah, lucky.

Lol, that is a hell of a beer bottle opener, Lor Dric!

Just hope I can finish getting it into game. More pics at group Chopa.

220740-T800600.jpg

Cool, thanks, next time through these i"ll probably just chop the bottom off the shots. To be honest several shots have the words painted out, finally turned them off once I found where to do it at.:rolleyes: Can't beleive how long this is taking. I have 13 of these replaced and shots for a couple more.
Might have to play inferno to get a shot of a burned village. Still have dialogue screen and face generator screen to do as well.

This one fixed

Last edited:

Last edited:
i6mjci.jpg

237903-T800600.jpg

Last edited: