• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks like "Oor Wullie" is a proud member of the "Black Watch" even down to the booties on his horse.

You are no doubt aware that Tartan as we know it was not around until the 17th Century? And that, prior to this, the elements from which it evolved, such as "Falkirk Tartan" were much more like our modern chequered tea towels.

"Braveheart" has alot to answer for!

Close this is blackwatch.

This is what I used

Could have used these

The true tartan of my clan I liked the variant better.

History has no place in my gameworld.

Last edited:
New farmhorse

Trying for more depth

Final

Last edited:
Start of new saddlehorse

Farther along

Almost done

Last edited:
My computer's down as well. Needs a new motherboard. Fortunately all of my modding stuff is on my other computer as well. Except for my newest model. That is lost... :( Took me forever, too. What program do you use to model? As for getting the models in the game, I can't either, but here is a tutorial for an older version. Did everything it said, but I need to get some help. http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?topic=17.msg41591

I use sketch-up for modeling.

Courser

Last edited:
After first paint

After second

After 3rd

After 4th

After 5th

Done

Last edited:
The horses have all been sarries with my armor, except the farm horse which is stock with my armor. I might have to paint the steppe horse again.

There now I'm done

Last edited:
That pattern on the saddle looks kind of Indian (as in Native American) :)
Where did you get it from - is it Asian? The horse looks great.

Just a picture of a blanket I found on the web that I thought the coloring was good and it looked tribal. Central or north american is my guess as to the design. Got tired of looking at blanket designs after the first few hundred.:rolleyes:

2vhvu9t.jpg

First paint almost done

First paint done

Last edited:
Hey man I'd be glad to help you with some of this stuff. I have no idea what you are shooting for since all you have really put up here as some nice screens. I can only guess you want bigger castles, more fancy armor and newer clans or rather more realism in the visual and aesthetic aspect of this game. Any if you need help on something, feel free to let me know. I'll see if I can get it done.