+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rising Nations — Screenshots

European Confederal President Convictolitavis's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Rising Nations — Screenshots

In this thread you can post your empires, played with the RN mod. Anyone built up a Canadian republican empire? Or an Australian communist empire? Show it here!

Here is my united Holy Roman Empire, built up from Vaduz (later called Liechtenstein, available in v1.1). Yes, it was made with cheats to check if the decision for unifying works:

(To create a map shot like this press F12 during the game. You find it in the screenshots folder.)

You can upload a screenshot with http://imageshack.us/
    The generated code you have to copy into your message here.
    Last edited by silktrader; 03-06-2013 at 13:06.

Castile a OPM, but Granada still breathing? Heresy!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Here's my game as Italy, 2050 in 0.9 (gotta upgrade sometime).

Major powers:
    Italy = Controlling Italy, Northern Africa, and part of the Balkans.
    Ukraine = Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, most of the Balkans
    United States = United States, Mexico
    Brazil = Brazil, Kongo, northern Madagascar
    India = Pakistan, Afghanistan, India
    Indonesia = Indonesia, Saudi Arabia

Northern Africa got carved up. On the coast by Tunisia, is Poland, Germany, Turkey and Sweden. In Western Africa, you can also see little one-province Senegal (orange). Their province has 10 people in it >_>

Poland is not yet lost: A narrative AAR for MEIOU v1.3

Private
    EU3 Complete

Playing as Ottoman Empire, started at 1399 screenshot is from 1790.

Attached Images

Roman Empire

This was started as Venice, then later after a long period of total ownage on my part, it was transformed into the roman empire. the year is like 1476 i think.

Attached Images
    Last edited by kronus888; 06-12-2009 at 19:19.

I have a really good screenshot that I made, but I can't find it. But where would I find it in my folders?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

year is 2084.2.1 my roman empire have never been so mighty as it has now, castille, and france have fallen to my crown, soon following most of the european nations.

Major powers: in europa and asia: Roman empire, russia, and soon to fall ming.
    united states: cananda
    Africa: Roman Empire....still me , got the throne of castille, which made a me a few provinces richer

was planing on doing a major offense attack on the russians, but seems i cant get past a month that make my game crash

Alas, i can atleast be happy that i got a emperor that was worthy of ruling the empire:

Last edited by warock; 19-06-2010 at 15:24.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roman empire? is this Byzantium or some kind of mod?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_mole View Post
    Roman empire? is this Byzantium or some kind of mod?
    Indeed, it is. It is RN (Rising Nations), best mod I've ever played.
    "Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the forms of kings to govern him? Let history be the answer to this question."
    - Thomas Jefferson , First Inaugural Address March 4, 1801

"Whether the pretended "constitution" really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either "authorized" such a "government" as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." - Lysander Spooner, A Consitution of No Authorty, 1869

+ Reply to Thread