stuck at mission 19 - right after cyrex is dead, i always get "mission failed"

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi.

This is the only other thread about mission 19 that I can see:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376590

But from it I get the impression that what the mission is about is to protect a light barge from other attackers - perhaps Cyrex is someone you need to keep alive?

I'm changing your thread title to something more obvious, in case someone who has played the game comes by and can shed some more light on the situation.

the game didn't crash.. cyrex is someone like an intel, always talking about something at the beginning of every mission. actually, he's at the base, mothership, or whatever. so, how can i keep him alive? also, his death was natural.. his protege showed up instead. talking and talking too. hehehe... about the light barge, i've already protected it. the objective has dissapeared.. here is the storyline.. after the light barge finished deploying mines, a scene occur. it involved cyrex's protege telling me about cyrex's death. then, bla bla bla, mission started again. but, only after a few seconds, i got that mission failed, your ally has died..

So mission 19 starts over? Odd.

Well, unless someone has any better idea about what is going on, all I can suggest is that "nextmission" cheat mentioned in that thread.
(I'm sorry to say that I am only a custodian of the sanctity of these forums - I don't know anything much about the game..)

Yay!

Or maybe you could PM nagakaren and ask them to mail you their save? Would also tell if the bug happens in the save (as expected) or is related to some other particular of the installed game.