• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And so it ends...
By the way, Templar Commander, I'm just wondering, are you planning to start another MDS AAR after final release of 1.6? I would just love to see another modern day story of yours, altough it could be a bit less apocalyptic. :cool:

All is well that ends well.

Specially Udo's end.:D

Thought you would like that :p

I can't believe after all this Germania still exists as a state. :p

It was a close call. Besides, it wasn't really that Germany stayed a state. It effectively ceased to exist after N-Day and was basically a waste of land encompassed by the borders of Belgium, Holland, France, Poland and the others. So essentially, Germany only survived as a giant radioactive reserve in the midst of a Europe which somehow didn't suffer the catastrophic civil wars and rebellions like I did. Pain in the ass that is.

Still, tis done and all is well.

OR IS IT !!??!?!

And so it ends...
By the way, Templar Commander, I'm just wondering, are you planning to start another MDS AAR after final release of 1.6? I would just love to see another modern day story of yours, altough it could be a bit less apocalyptic. :cool:

Indeed I am. I'm not going to release many details about it yet save to say that if I had to liken it to something, it would probably be LOST.

Out of Personal interest, and to better my writing of AARs in the future I have two questions for you.

1) - What did you like and/or love ?
2) - What did you not like and/or hate ?

Out of Personal interest, and to better my writing of AARs in the future I have two questions for you.

When you'll make another MDS AAR, I suggest you include more pre-fallout gameplay. Don't understand me wrong, your post-nuclear story was great, but I would also like to see some conventional fighting before nuclear arsenals are unleashed. I think that in MDS 1.6 nuclear war doesen't trigger so fast, so you can have a nice balanced game.