• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
El Pip - Unfortunately, my women seem to be a lot like my car, stylish to look at, a joy to ride but very high maintenance.
Rest assured the low maintenance woman is a mythical creature, like the Yeti but even more sought after and far more fictional.

And I can now confirm, using statistics, that your view:comments ratio is indeed healthy compared to the rest of the EU3 front page;

DavoutGraph.png

I believe that you have your axis reversed on that graph :rofl:

El Pip - Unfortunately, my women seem to be a lot like my car, stylish to look at, a joy to ride but very high maintenance.

That's because you've picked up yourself a Ferrari. Try going for the station wagons or pick-up trucks next time.

Rest assured the low maintenance woman is a mythical creature, like the Yeti but even more sought after and far more fictional.

And I can now confirm, using statistics, that your view:comments ratio is indeed healthy compared to the rest of the EU3 front page;

DavoutGraph.png

This graph is incomplete. Where's Timelines? :p

This graph is incomplete. Where's Timelines? :p
It was justly and righteously censored for it's graph destroying ways.
ja.gif

It was justly and righteously censored for it's graph destroying ways.
ja.gif

Fair enough.

Also, upon crunching the numbers, I believe I have found the AARs with the best views:comments ratio. (Note: Numbers are approximate.)

6. Indies (48)
5. Nec Temere, Nec Timide (44)
4. Can Qasim Into Space? (43)
3. Going FAARther (38)
2. Deshtined To Fail (33)
1. Bavaria (19!!!!)

I am such a nerd, spending my 900th post finding statistics. :rofl:

Last edited:
I must be doing rather outlier-y on that graph. I have something like 200+ views per comment right now. :D

axzhang said:
Try going for the station wagons or pick-up trucks next time.

Station wagons can be kinda sexy, you know. And they can even be expensive if they're from a famous line. But - they're always more useful, being more accomodating. ;)

El Pip - I was trying for a little more of a Questionable Content feel to the AAR but xkcd is fine.

dinofs (twice) & El Pip (again) - I did a quick count on the day. If you excluded the stickied posts at the top, Timelines beat all the other threads combined for both posts and views. It is definitely the Shaft of AAR's.

axzhang & RGB - I know what you're sayin'. Some times a station wagon can get you where you want to go just as well and they always have plenty of storage space but a Volvo in Agent Provocateur and Louboutins just doesn't look right.

El Pip - I was trying for a little more of a Questionable Content feel to the AAR but xkcd is fine.
I really wasn't getting a QC vibe I must confess, now you mention it I can see what you were aiming at but I think you have just too much plot to be QC!

If you mean Timelines is the Shaft remake then I agree with you, however there is no question you are bang on about estate cars.

I really wasn't getting a QC vibe I must confess, now you mention it I can see what you were aiming at but I think you have just too much plot to be QC!

:eek: Davout never mentioned he was QC, he's so modest ;)

Well I think we've played out the sex & car single entendres as much as possible for the moment.

Thank God it is the end of the week. I was going to do some more work on Episode 4 but I am too buggered to think what rhymes with Death Star or how to blow one up without killing major characters. What would Joss do?

What would Joss do?
Just announce that previously unbreakable rules are, in fact, flexible and carry on regardless. ;)