+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India CompanyEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: Revolutions

Exclamation Yaer --> Year - Spelling Bug

Hello,

EU3 v5.1 (MVXZ) - TN 13.105 6.22.11

Year misspelled in one of the Church Events. See Pic.

PAW

Quote Originally Posted by PAW View Post
    Hello,

Year misspelled in one of the Church Events. See Pic.

PAW
    thanks, fixed for 13.106.

Private
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis IV

2 little bugs found i guess. Colonial territory is named "Country" G "region" W. And the westernization event with Pomo made me part of the african tech group -_-

Oh and i guess its not really bugs but my game is really weird. Castille ate as Spain portugal before the colonizing started, Muscowy ate almost all of scandinavia and france took about 50% of iberia afterwards. Before any colonizing. Now Styria and Tirol are kicking asses, with Styria as my neighbour in the states

Quote Originally Posted by terranova View Post
    2 little bugs found i guess. Colonial territory is named "Country" G "region" W. And the westernization event with Pomo made me part of the african tech group -_-

Oh and i guess its not really bugs but my game is really weird. Castille ate as Spain portugal before the colonizing started, Muscowy ate almost all of scandinavia and france took about 50% of iberia afterwards. Before any colonizing. Now Styria and Tirol are kicking asses, with Styria as my neighbour in the states
    do you mean on the map? the name of a province?
    yes, that is what is intended with the mod during westernization. Its the only way to increase how fast a nation gains technology without making repeated events to boost them. I guess another way could be with a tech cost reduction modifier but then there will still be no or little map discovery spreadig so i think its best how it is now. Yes i do notice portugal gets conquered often, but not always. im not sure how to fix this in a historical way right now. It is uncommon for russia (or any minor russian nation) to grow that far but i think its plausible (but should be uncommon) if its not too fast. france is a strong nation so as long as they dont dominate europe i think owning some of iberia is plausible. Styria and Tirol (i think tirol, or am i mixing it up with a german nation?) can both form Austria if Austria does not exist.
    could you post some screenshots?
    thanks for your post.

Private
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis IV

All is in 1640:

Africa

Asia

Europe

North America

South America

World 1565

World 1640

I must admit that i've cheated a bit with colonists, gotta love the black country color But i didn't interfere in any other continent. Although i'm about to inherit wurrung.

The papal states that huge is also fun to see

Edit: Thats Mali in Naples/Sicily
    Yemen in Africa near Mali and in Australia.
    Vijayangar also in Australia and i have a war with some of the asian countries for no reason at all.
    Last edited by terranova; 06-07-2011 at 20:20.

thats a good outcome i think. Moscowy is a bit big but russia was coming into power around that time anyway (but not in sweden or norway i guess).... is that what you meant about the messed up country names on the map? I dont know what is causing that.

Exclamation Spelling & default_header Bug

Hello,

italy should be Italy

default_mission_header_catholic_group

PAW

Exclamation Create the Mercenary Ordinance Bug

Hello,

Okay, my Current leader is Louis XI 9-6-9

Admin is 9
    Diplomacy is 6

This makes no sense, I am thinking wording should be Adminsitration, not diplomacy.
    Otherwise it should not be green as my diplomacy is 6. But Administration makes more sense.

PAW

Exclamation Florentine School Bug

Hello,

Okay, I forgot one screen shot, but I believe it was working.
    Florentine school produces 3 effects.
    Cultural Tradtion +2
    Reputation -.01
    Prestige +2

I believe Cultural Tradition and Reputation (forgot screen) are working.
    But Prestige is not.

PAW

Exclamation Annexation Info Bug

Hello,

I knew that I was going to get either Gascogne or Saintogne.
    But it didn'y actually tell me which one.

PAW

ill check these out tonight or this weekend probably. thanks.

most of the recent reports are fixed. I added $PROV$ in the enemy province annex event to show the OWNED province that has the SOON TO BE annexed province NEXT TO it. i hope this works and helps. not sure about the prestige bug.

Darken,

Excellent. I am pretty far into an England run and not finding anything odd, except something that I am pretty sure there is a Vanilla bug. I was too tired last night to screenshot, but is only a message about Royal Marriage loss and I will look for it in my Vanilla match as I am pretty sure it will be there.

Thx again for all the great work and a wonderful Mod!

PAW

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

PAW - just a quick note. I have given Darken some map updates for the next version. This includes updating all the positions for Europe east to Kazan, and south to the Sahara desert in Africa. I also updated all the positions for North and South America. So hopefully these areas will look better. I will do the rest of the world over time - so feel free to continue to report bugs relating to unit and city positions.

Last edited by 17blue17; 11-07-2011 at 09:02.

Darken,

Excellent. I am pretty far into an England run and not finding anything odd, except something that I am pretty sure there is a Vanilla bug. I was too tired last night to screenshot, but is only a message about Royal Marriage loss and I will look for it in my Vanilla match as I am pretty sure it will be there.

Thx again for all the great work and a wonderful Mod!

PAW
    cool. Youre welcome. I will probably release 13.106 tonight or tomarow.

17blue17,

Thx for map changes. I just thought of one, cannot remember if I posted. In Scotland, definitely Edinburgh is the city (Province Lorraine?). I think the other province is Fife or Aberdeen, the ports are so close together hard to tell which port the ships are residing in.

Will let you know if I find anymore.

PAW

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition

17blue17,

Thx for map changes. I just thought of one, cannot remember if I posted. In Scotland, definitely Edinburgh is the city (Province Lorraine?). I think the other province is Fife or Aberdeen, the ports are so close together hard to tell which port the ships are residing in.

Will let you know if I find anymore.

PAW
    Maybe before the map changes. I just checked and in the new version they don't seem close together. But keep reporting.

Exclamation building_ Fixes

Guys,

EU3 v5.1 (MPWJ) - TN 13.106 7.10.11

Just put in 1.06. Back to Golden Horde, map fixes looking good, will let 17blue17 know if I find any off.

Message Icons still off, I know you are still investigating.

Please see Pics below. All 4 should be fixed.

PAW

Guys,

EU3 v5.1 (MPWJ) - TN 13.106 7.10.11

Just put in 1.06. Back to Golden Horde, map fixes looking good, will let 17blue17 know if I find any off.

Message Icons still off, I know you are still investigating.

Please see Pics below. All 4 should be fixed.

PAW
    Fixed for 13.107, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 17blue17 View Post
    Paradox hard coded the on map trade good icons to only those in the standard game ( we can't make our own graphics ) so we had to set livestock to display as an existing trade good - we picked wool for the trade map. So this is WAD. The TN custom trade goods will display on the trade map as follows:

cocoa as coffee
    opium as tobacco
    livestock as wool
    diamonds as gold
    wax as sugar
    glassware as chinaware
    coal as iron
    timber as naval supplies
    dye as cloth
    olive as wine
    silver as gold

Update:

Well it turns out the meiou team found a way to mod the Paradox code in the goods.gfx file to have custom trade icons on the trade goods map. So I spent yesterday and today making the new icons for the trade good map.

The trade good map icons look the same as the ones already used in the mod on the province information screen except that they have a basic square antique gold frame. I think it looks nice. I made all the goods (standard Paradox ones and TN custom goods) have this same new look.

Sample below:

I uploaded the fix to Darken and if it meets his approval he will include it in a future update.

Last edited by 17blue17; 15-07-2011 at 01:12.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast