• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, due to installing some new moddifications i had to scrap the savegame, but fear not the old ones seem to work. After investing two days to come close to the date of my last try i decided war went on too easily, so i decided to give the poles more time to prepare, and voila, they started to guard their border. UK and Fance are military powerhouses now. THis will prove challenging, but i had to delay the warstart till well into 1940. But right after the US elexction event WWII reloaded will start.

BTW lock what i found using my first set of cheats...

londonf.jpg

rockj.jpg

Danzig or WAAR

FHQ 22:00 PM (Berlin Time) February 28th

Beck(CoS): But my Führer we are not ready, a new Panzerkorps is due to be ready in less than 2 months, and our infrastructure projects also need time or else our supply lines will be strained to much. Lest not forget that our u-boats still need...

Hitler(disrupting Beck in his monolouge): Stop it allready! I heard your whining for too long. Our intelligence services mention huge troop buildups from the entente powers, every day that passes lowers our chance of success. Therefore I order the Wehrmacht to execute Fall Weiß as planned in the morning hours of the next day. Herr von Neurath will issue our ultimatum immediatly after the cabinet meeting. Thats all for now lets move to the map chamber.

12889533.jpg

xpky.jpg

X.Pzcorps ready to advance unopposed on the southern flank.

Its on now!

advancesouth.jpg

Last edited:
Hehe nice surprise. I wonder...if a headquarters is under attack, do directly subordinate units in different combat get any sort of penalty? Would be fairly cool if they did.

Poland was not VH to conquer, infact i needed longer for the polish campaign on normal difficulty...

11 Days of fighting:
31741461.jpg

Stay tuned for the "liberation" of the rest of europe...

Lordban:
Spreading around VPs sounds like a good fix, but i argue that the AI should guard the small amount of VPs it has in the first place. Same could be said for the baltic republics, that have only one VP each and these arent guarded either(which is reason enough for me to exploit it).

Myth:
I dont think this is impleented, but its an excellent idea. It would encourage ppl to guard their HQ and not use them in the fashion I did as a stopgap measure on quite places of the front...

11 days to conquer all of Poland! Very well done. I bet the Soviets don't like it that you're now nearly on the doorstep of Smolensk. :p

I dont like the MR pact, it may be gamey to not sign it, but i cant get my head around giving up all this nice territory. Plus i allways fear the winterwar would make mess out of my game(allies vs. comintern in 1940:confused:)

I just realized why the poles forgot to guard their slovak border... I had the first Vienna Dictate fire just half a week before war commenced, and the poles seemingly unable to grasp the advantages of strategic redeployment let their infantry march towards the slowakian border. Or it might have been due to the fact that slovakia did not sport an army of itself and the AI did not realize that this is no reason to asume the flank is secure...

ok thats it for tonight iam off to bed.

thx for the input dear readAARs.

The 2 Hour Battle

Anyone remember the giant stack on gibraltar? Well all of them were reserve divisions and most of them out of supply(well who could think of that:D). At the end the battle was over so quick that i didn't even could take a glimpse at the battle screen:eek: but see for yourself
gibpre.jpg

the "battle" lasted 2 hours...

gibaft.jpg

Rather embarrasing for His Majesties Army but i think he will cope with it. Maybe someone should have told George about the new supply system:rofl:

BTW: I invited allmost all of my alliance members to the party, could bring some interesting results... At least the AI axis members wont suffer from a 40% combat penalty

I hope i can bring a further update later this evening...
dip.jpg