• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dont give up on WIF

Mr. Torres, I speak for most other HOI 1&2 and Arma players ,I think, in regards to your Most excellent WIF Mods. These are the best mod for playqability and great AI . Please dont let them die! we all would love to play WIF for AOD. I usually dont post but i have loved your mods right from the beginng, and I just wanted to say THANKS For some great gaming.glen1525

Oh that's weird.
The only advice I could give you is to play with Titanium version instead. I have never heard such problem with this latest version.

Oh, I have the Titanium version, not Platinium. I was wrong. :(:p

Paco86español, are you playing with non-English language? If so you can try this when language is set to English (could be a bugged string).

I'm playing in english, of course ( I'm sure because in Settings archive the idiom number is 0 (english), not 3 (spanish). The game is good until this problem happens.

Why does Hitler get assasinated in 42 when France is winning?

Since I just learned that Darkest Hour isn't scheduled to come out for another four months, I decided to reinstall Hoi2 and WiF to pass the time. Unfortunately, the game crashes when I start the World in Flames scenario, or any of them for that matter.

I know that you're busy working on Darkest Hour, but I'd really like to get back into WiF, and four months is a long time to wait. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Could my computer just plain be messed up? AoD works, and so does HOI3, and EU3, so I don't know what could be wrong.

My install order is HOI2 Doomsday -> HOI2 DD 1.02 -> HOI2 DD 1.03A -> Arma 1.0 -> Arma 1.2 -> Arma 1.3 Beta patch 2 -> WiF Titanium

Thank you so much in advance for your help!