• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kallocain

Executive Producer
22 Badges
Aug 3, 2009
  • Divine Wind
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sengoku
  • Rome Gold
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Magicka
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Legio
  • Lead and Gold
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Some people seem to have problems with the activation of EIC.

This problem usually occurs because the e-mail was mistyped in the first installation.
If you have these issues, you should contact Stardock support at: http://www.stardock.com/support/
There you have the possibility to type your e-mail and they will send
all your registered keys. This way it's easy to find out if the
e-mail is mistyped and if that's the case, then you should
contact the technical support on the same page.

I have tried two computers and nothing....

one computer says 'pixel shader 2.0 not supported' the other one keeps asking for my email and code. The activation code didn't seem to work in the registration page either so I am at a loss for what to do.

I doubt you can do anything about lack of Pixel Shader. Apparently your graphics card doesn't support it. What's your graphics card model?

About activation, you need to elaborate more. What do you mean by activation page? If you got a DVD or GamersGate version, this game is being unlocked during installation using your e-mail as login and serial key as password. Steam on the other hand validates it every time you run it. So I don't know about any activation page at all?

i got the same thing i have contacted stardock who have told me to contact paradox got this message when trying to activate for the first time

Application start: 2009-8-19 14.10.3

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Submitting activation request...

Download: success

Activation result: 5

Application start: 2009-8-19 14.10.24

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (5)

Error activating the product

Please ensure the serial number entered is associated with the email you used. Try to activate the product again. If using Impulse you can right-click on the product and re-activate. Include this log file if contacting support.

Application start: 2009-8-19 15.23.13

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (5)

Please ensure the serial number entered is associated with the email you used. Try to activate the product again. If using Impulse you can right-click on the product and re-activate. Include this log file if contacting support.

Lookup Failed

Unfortunately, we could not find your information in our records.

Some potential causes for this:

1. Please double-check the e-mail address you entered.
2. If your e-mail address has changed since you ordered, please send an e-mail to sales@stardock.com so we can get your records updated.
3. Your information was not entered into the database here properly. Please contact sales@stardock.com with your full name, the e-mail address you used for your order, and order number (if possible) and we'll get it sorted.

Now to try emailing them...

Thanks for the help.

Problem of key activation

Dear All,

First of all, I am french so sorry for my writing.

Let me explain my situation:
I bought EC in GamesPlanet web site (40€). It was impossible to activate the game with the key they gave to me. After mny days of stupid email between support service & me where they did not find the solution; I have decided to purchase the game in a real store: FNAC (40€) (french store well known). Same problem with the key at the back of the manual.

So Can you help me to activate the game? I put my own email adress & the right key but no way to play.

I spent 80€ but I can not play. This is terribly frustrating.

Thanks for the player who have a solution.

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your problems with the game. Of course you shouldn't have to buy a second copy to play the game. Could you please describe your problem with more detail so we could help you better. What is exactly the error message you get? Does the error occur during the installation or when you try to start the game?

I have only just bought this game today, fresh copy from the store. When I try to install the game I get the message that there is a problem with activation the serial number is already registered. Yes I have rechecked and re typed the key in a number of times.

actavation problems

i seem to be having get my game to workwhen i try to regester my product it gives me this message

Application start: 2009-10-6 21.27.57

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Download: failed HttpSendRequest

Result parsing error (1)

Application start: 2009-10-6 21.56.32

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (1)

can anyone help

Not sure you understand what my problem is Kallocain , I cannot install the game with the cd key I got with my game. I have not installed the game yet anywhere and the key should not be registered already. I am not having problems with my email address. It sounds a lot like Eman's problem.

If the stardock support are unable to help you for some reason, you can e-mail me at paradoxplaza.com. First part of the e-mail is support. Please include the key and where you bought it if you do.

So . I bought game in steam , installed , can play single and multi but where is cd-key if i like to register this game in paradoxplaza .

I got hoi3 and eu3 in steam and everything works, not with EIC ...

need some help .....

brauche mal bitte hielfe

habe mir das piel east indaia camperny gekauft und auch angefangen zu installieren da ist meine katze gegen den pc gesprungen und er ist umgefallen und ich muste die instaliation abbrechen jetzt bekomme ich es nicht insaliert sagt mir immer das der cay schon regestriert ist wie bekomme ich das spiel jetzt insterliert

I bought this game in on of the stores in Thailand and can not activate it what do I do??

Application start: 2009-11-11 8.50.7

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (1)

Application start: 2009-11-11 9.19.12

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (1)

Application start: 2009-11-11 9.21.44

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (1)

Application start: 2009-11-11 9.34.4

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (1)

Application start: 2009-11-11 9.46.33

Silent mode

Mode 1, short info

Result parsing error (1)