Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forum Colour

Benedìctus Deus in Sæcula Hardstuff's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2

Forum Colour

The forum colour is all wrong.

Where's the beautiful Victorian red?
    Credo in unum Deum, Patrem omnipoténtem, factórem cæli et terræ, visibílium ómnium et invisibílium. Et in unum Dóminum Iesum Christum, Fílium Dei Unigénitum.
    Dómine Fili Unigénite, Iesu Christe, miserére nobis - Gloria in excelsis Deo!
    O Sancta Maria, Mater Dei

Irish Regional Premier of An Comhtháthú Fionlannach-Ceilteach (Suomalais-Kelttiläinen liittokunta)
    "It will all be over by Christmas" - A Multiplayer World War One AAR, from a USA perspective.

A Single Spark
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstuff View Post
    The forum colour is all wrong.

Where's the beautiful Victorian red?
    I see the red?

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Burgundy isn't red!
    It isn't a problem. All the religions of the world should learn that they are liberal western culture's bitch, ultimately. - Pikeman85

The last leftist

Yeah, so do I. It does not work all that well with my signature.
    The Tonight Board – Ask me about it!

Hi Jack... bye Jack!

This mark entitles the bearer to have beer bought by Lurken. Owner of a Mr G. cookie.

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2

Then why is it still this ugly blue for me?
    Credo in unum Deum, Patrem omnipoténtem, factórem cæli et terræ, visibílium ómnium et invisibílium. Et in unum Dóminum Iesum Christum, Fílium Dei Unigénitum.

Irish Regional Premier of An Comhtháthú Fionlannach-Ceilteach (Suomalais-Kelttiläinen liittokunta)
    "It will all be over by Christmas" - A Multiplayer World War One AAR, from a USA perspective.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club

I'm assuming it's like the HoI AAR forum, which appears grey to newer members but blue to older ones for some reason.

Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftypence View Post
    I'm assuming it's like the HoI AAR forum, which appears grey to newer members but blue to older ones for some reason.
    It's grey to me.

Help me Paradox, I need that beautiful Burgundy! (Thanks eierdown)

The last leftist

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftypence View Post
    I'm older than Hardstuff and don't have any colour problems whatsoever.
    The Tonight Board – Ask me about it!

Hi Jack... bye Jack!

This mark entitles the bearer to have beer bought by Lurken. Owner of a Mr G. cookie.

Burgundy is only for nice people.

Like me.
    Dans tes yeux, je vois mes yeux
    T'en as de la chance
    Ca t'donne des lueurs d'intelligence

- Serge Gainsbourg

L'important, c'est pas la chute, c'est l'atterrisage.
    - La Haine, un film de Matthieu Kassovitz

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I on the other hand see the OT colour scheme.

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Quift View Post
    I on the other hand see the OT colour scheme.
    Ditto. And my avatar's gone missing!
    Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in the ancient Greek republics: freedom for the slave-owners
    VI Lenin

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club

It's grey to me.

I just checked. The HoI1 AAR forum appears grey for me, but 2 and 3 are blue.

50 games registered

It might be something to do with your browser cache.
    AARs:
    Barrett's Privateers - A Nova Scotia Victoria AAR - Dead. Planned for resurrection

Mods:

Second Modernity
    Explore the years 2036 to 2136 with this mod of Victoria II
    In production
    ------
    [QUOTE_32N]

Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Verenti View Post
    It might be something to do with your browser cache.
    Rage. I see it with IE8, but not with FF3.5 even after clearing my cache

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black Cove
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    StarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club

Works fine with my FF (although it's a 3.0.13 version).

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

It's grey to me.

You, don't need it. It's absolutely horrible
    It isn't a problem. All the religions of the world should learn that they are liberal western culture's bitch, ultimately. - Pikeman85

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k club

Trying logging out and then in again. The ol' on-off combination works for most technical problems!

The boy with the þ in his side Sling Shot's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The Glory
    Semper FiVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Palisadoes View Post
    Trying logging out and then in again. The ol' on-off combination works for most technical problems!
    I tried that, mine's still blue.
    Last.fm Join the Paradoxians / Tell us about it here! / My profile: 11slingshot11
    Owner of 368 soos memorial badges of the third degree!
    '54, '74, '90, 2014

Victoria 2

I did:

FF3.5 --> Tools --> Clear Recent History --> Everything --> Re-Login --> UGLY BLUE!

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Palisadoes View Post
    Its probably the first time I've manually logged out of this site for years but to no avail

Oddly enough though, the HoI3 forums have always been grey to me. Its just V2 that isn't showing up correctly...
    Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in the ancient Greek republics: freedom for the slave-owners
    VI Lenin

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast