• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi Terminator,

can the latest ver. of Eurogeddon be installed on top of the earlier one?

If so, is it save compatible?

Regards, Oldtimer

You are welcome. Many thanks to you too :)

can the latest ver. of Eurogeddon be installed on top of the earlier one?

Sure. Just apply the latest version over the previous one. It will work.

is it save compatible?

I am not 100 per cent sure about this. Perhaps it's save compatible to some extent. But some events have different triggers and effects. Also some AI-related stuff is different

Where is the new music ? I don't hear it.

If you want to hear the music, you have to do the following.

Plug in your earphones or speakers. Make sure you've plugged in not a microphone but earphones or speakers, 'cause you don't really need a mike to hear something. Turn the volume up and enjoy the music.

If you still can't hear anything, open settings.cfg. Find the second line - 0 #MUSIC (1 for on). Replace 0 with 1. Turn the volume up and enjoy the music.

If you want to hear the music, you have to do the following.

Plug in your earphones or speakers. Make sure you've plugged in not a microphone but earphones or speakers, 'cause you don't really need a mike to hear something. Turn the volume up and enjoy the music.

If you still can't hear anything, open settings.cfg. Find the second line - 0 #MUSIC (1 for on). Replace 0 with 1. Turn the volume up and enjoy the music.

Thank you very much. I can hear it now.

I only wish the Swedish army were a lot stronger to be a formidable opponent for Poland in 1938.

Remember what TeutonburgerW said about Sweden in the XXth century ?

EDIT: Also, you can by no way say that Sweden was a strong regional power between 1936-1942... We were very weak and wouldn't stand any chanche against an allied/axis/sovet invasion. Sweden had only 6-7 million inhabitants back in the 30-40 of which not many we're fit to fight.

So, let's keep the things more or less realistic

Weird i thought i had the latest version on....

I changed the download links in my signature, but forgot to do the same with the 1st post of this thread. Probably that's the reason you re-downloaded the previous version once more.

Sorry about that. Now the 1st post has been updated too

Well, I noticed that France now can invade Germany for reoccupation of the Rhineland in 1936. :)

Yes, that was suggested by OLDTIMER

My download did not work

I changed the download links in my signature, but forgot to do the same with the 1st post of this thread. Probably that's the reason you re-downloaded the previous version once more.

Sorry about that. Now the 1st post has been updated too

Terminator,
Hi I just downloaded the game file today from File Front. I extracted it to a folder on my desktop. I then copy and pasted a copy of the exe from a working game of Arma 1.2. I got the correct checksum and the loadscreen came up. When I tried to start a game as Germany I got a scenario error. I thought it was one of those harmless errors but, when i clicked ignore I got the memory error and the game crashed back to the desktop. It is a very easy install. Any ideas what might have gone wrong and how I can fix it?
Thanks,
d :cool:

PS The error says scenario cannot load Ellada.inc

Last edited: