• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's all about World War Two.
Of course without the blood, toil, tears, and sweat. Just develop techs, roll the panzers, conquer new lands and exploit their recourses. Submit foreign people to your rule and force them into factories to produce luxury goods for your own race and social class.

I've got some bad news. I hoped I'd be able to release a new update
in May. But unfortunately my job keeps distracting me from working
on this project. I don't have enough time to finilize the new update
in May. Not sure about June either.

Sorry about that

Those pictures of yours look very promissing. Is there a hope it will be done by the end of this summer ?

Those pictures of yours look very promissing. Is there a hope it will be done by the end of this summer ?

Yes, there is

Alrighty, it is available now. The new link is in my signature

The correct checksum is LSRO

irelandprop.png

Completely re-designed top & side bars

turkeytopbar.png

turkeysidebar.png

topbarhungary.png

sidebarhungary.png

france1z.png

france2.png

All this stuff is already available with the release of June 28, 2010.

Some feedback would be appreciated

Nice touch!

Are there new events in this release ?

Sure, a whole bunch of. My preference is for historical events as usual. Like these ones

britletters.png

campunity.png

borderpatrols.png

The new bars are cool, more subtle and aesthetically pleasing.

The new bars are cool, more subtle and aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks, Lee. :) Also, I have adjusted the buttons for that kind of top bars

Really beautiful indeed. It's interesting to see how the number of countries and areas playable in the scenario keeps increasing with each update. :rolleyes:

By the way, there are events for everyone or some countries have more than others?

Really beautiful indeed. It's interesting to see how the number of countries and areas playable in the scenario keeps increasing with each update. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Omega.

By the way, there are events for everyone or some countries have more than others?

For some nations it's really hard to find any historical events at all. Nevertheless, I steadily add more and more historical events to every new release.

The number of events for different countries is not the same