• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, Italy sucks in your scenario, but France is really, really cool. It's gonna be a tough nut to crack for the Germans. :D

Basically it depends on your own skills. If you are experienced enough Italy won't suck at all

No, the number of persian divisions is fine. What really interesting is the behavior of Persia ai. Me as Turkey invaded Greece. Almost finished that country off. But the Persians attacked in the East and before i could redeploy some units from Europe to the Persian front and stop the enemy, they almost reached Ankara. :)Nothing like that ever happens in vanilla.

Much the same with Hungary AI. I was playing as Yugoslavia. Already pushed the Turks back out of Greece, landed in Bursa and Izmir but those damn Hungarians opened a second front in the North. Before I could get enough troops there to stop them they had devastated half of Yugoslavia and crippled the economy very badly. That was really nasty, because I even had to withdraw my divisions from Turkey mainland.

No, the number of persian divisions is fine. What really interesting is the behavior of Persia ai. Me as Turkey invaded Greece. Almost finished that country off. But the Persians attacked in the East and before i could redeploy some units from Europe to the Persian front and stop the enemy, they almost reached Ankara. :)Nothing like that ever happens in vanilla.

Much the same with Hungary AI. I was playing as Yugoslavia. Already pushed the Turks back out of Greece, landed in Bursa and Izmir but those damn Hungarians opened a second front in the North. Before I could get enough troops there to stop them they had devastated half of Yugoslavia and crippled the economy very badly. That was really nasty, because I even had to withdraw my divisions from Turkey mainland.

Just keep some Turkish troops on the Persian border and some Yugoslav divisons on the Hungarian, and they won't attack you. Most likely they won't. AI attacks you when it thinks you are vulnerable to attack

But if Turkey has to keep some troops in the East to deal with Persia, it's harder to beat the Greeks.

That's the whole point. It's not supposed to be too easy to defeat Greece

Czechoslovakia. Propaganda pic

Some more screenshots of the full version of Eurogeddon

czechoslovakia1.png

Czechoslovakia. Side bar

czechoslovakia2.png

Czechoslovakia. Skin

czechoslovakia3.png

Czechoslovakia. Ministers

czechoslovakia4.png