• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
romania2.png

romania3f.png

romania4.png

europowder2.png

europowder3A.png

Last edited:
europowder4A.png

Last edited:
europowder5.png

europowder6.png

Are you going to include the new flags in your next update of the scenario ?

Now i can say for sure that yes, the next release of the scenario will include flags of the new design

Well Eurogeddon was a EU mod for HoI before.

OK, I got your point. You would prefer if I continued that 16th century project instead of this 20th century one :)

I've been searching on Internet, and I found some data that might help you on your 1942 scenario. Perhaps a bit soon, since it seems you aren't working on your main scenarios yet. Anyways, this data will prove somewhat useful (I hope) once you began working on it. ;)

Eastern Front

Map_Soviet_1941_Winter_counteroffensive.jpg

9_GermanSummerOffensive(7May-23July1942).bmp

German OOB for land forces

- Heeresgruppe Nord
- 18. Armee
- 16. Armee

- Heeresgruppe Mitte
- 3. Panzerarmee
- 4. Armee
- 9. Armee
- 4. Panzerarmee
- 2. Panzerarmee
- 2. Armee

- Heeresgruppe Süd
- 6. Armee
- 17. Armee
- 1. Panzerarmee
- 11. Armee

Pacific Theater

3_MajorAlliedForcesandPositionsDec1941.bmp

10_OperationofAircraftCarrierForces7December1941-18April1942.bmp

11_OperationofAircraftCarrierForces7December1941-12March1942.bmp

24_GeneralOutlineofCentrifugalOffensiveDecember1941.bmp

Japanese, Allied and Neutral OOBs

As for the Chinese theater, it remained static for most of the WWII until operation Ichi-Go in 1944. I'm posting images for both the 1939 and 1944 advances:

42_JapaneseAdvances1938-1939.bmp

47_JapaneseOperationICHIGOApril-December1944.bmp

I'll try to look for more info as soon as I can. Hope this is useful. Cheers!

~omega20

This new flag design uses the same yellow metallic frame as the propaganda pictures. The swastika, as you can see, has been replaced with the Wehrmacht cross

Same for Germany's sidebar. The swastika has been covered with the Wehrmacht cross

germanysidebar.png

I've been searching on Internet, and I found some data that might help you on your 1942 scenario. Perhaps a bit soon, since it seems you aren't working on your main scenarios yet. Anyways, this data will prove somewhat useful (I hope) once you began working on it. ;)

Thank you very much for the maps. Very interesting information.

Actually I am already working on the main scenarios as well. Currently it's not 1942 though. 1933 and '37 so far