• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like the new system of alliances a lot.

Me too. :)

Btw, France won't be allied with UK anymore?

Under some circumstances the British Commonwealth and PATO may get merged into one alliance. In that case all those nations become Allies.

Keep up a good work!

Thank you.

NATO is Organización del Tratado del Atlántico Norte in spanish.

What's the Spanish for Paris Treaty Organization ? Just curious

"Paris Tratado Organizacion" I suppose.

In this case the abbreviation PATO fits the Spanish language as well, doesn't it ? :)

But why the Devastating fire events keep devastating Italy all the time ?

Those are random events. They devastate all nations without exception. It's not something special just for Italy

Btw, France won't be allied with UK anymore?

In Vanilla, for some reason, UK and France are some kind of natural friends and allies from the very beginning. But in real history that situation was different. UK and France formed and alliance only on April 6th, 1939, when they signed the Mutual Assistance Pact with Poland.

Moreover I am inclined to think that before April 1939 UK and France sometimes were rivals in some respects, but no way allies.

In January 1936 France was allied only with Belgium

anglofrench.png

India is pretty useless for the Commonwealth. She builds some infantry, but no transports and never sends exp forces to UK.

Those Indian divisions are for defending their homeland. You are not supposed to move them to Europe and invade Germany with them. That would have been too gamey.

It is also assumed that the Indian Army is reserved to fight Japanese in the Far East. In any case they are not for the European Theater

In Vanilla, for some reason, UK and France are some kind of natural friends and allies from the very beginning. But in real history that situation was different. UK and France formed and alliance only on April 6th, 1939, when they signed the Mutual Assistance Pact with Poland.

Moreover I am inclined to think that before April 1939 UK and France sometimes were rivals in some respects, but no way allies.

In January 1936 France was allied only with Belgium

anglofrench.png

you must get the change to say no as UK, maybe you dont want help poland and you want that france is going to be crushed. so make a choice to say no in the event.

and

i was looking back and why does austria-hungary not have claims on poland, romania and yugoslavia? it should claim the whole old empire.

Last edited:
you must get the change to say no as UK, maybe you dont want help poland and you want that france is going to be crushed. so make a choice to say no in the event.

I can include that into the next update.

i was looking back and why does austria-hungary not have claims on poland, romania and yugoslavia? it should claim the whole old empire.

I don't think Austria-Hungary should have those claims from day one, but I am going to make some special events giving her such claims on the adjacent countries soon after the restoration. Something like Hitler's Protection of Germans Abroad Speech event.

Not sure about claims on the Polish territory though. Poland is a strong regional power. Would it make sense for Austria - Hungary to antagonize Poland by claiming something ?

I can include that into the next update.

I don't think Austria-Hungary should have those claims from day one, but I am going to make some special events giving her such claims on the adjacent countries soon after the restoration. Something like Hitler's Protection of Germans Abroad Speech event.

Not sure about claims on the Polish territory though. Poland is a strong regional power. Would it make sense for Austria - Hungary to antagonize Poland by claiming something ?

yes, it has the region of galicia (Lemberg, Krakau german named cities) and i am sure they would make a war to get it. maybe as last claims, when they already have done yugoslavia, czechslovakia and romania.

and a option to choose and say no to poland as uk will be great.

It's easy to amend those events, but apart from those technicalities, I believe Austria-Hungary should not claim all territories within the borders of 1913. The situation is too different.

First of all that restoration of Austria-Hungary requires Italy's consent and support. How can she claim the Italian province of Trento after that ?

Also I think it doesn't make sense to spoil relations with Poland. Austria -Hungary owned those territories when Poland did not exist. But in 1936 Poland does exist and it is a pretty strong European power.

Besides that, Lemberg has never been a German or Austrian city. It was and still is Ukrainian. Much the same with Krakau. It's Polish.

As for claims on Yugoslavia, Romania and Czechoslovakia, yes, it seems to be likely that Austria-Hungary would claim that.

Any way thank you all for your feedback