• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This new flag design uses the same yellow metallic frame as the propaganda pictures. The swastika, as you can see, has been replaced with the Wehrmacht cross

flagsframe.png

The same yellow metallic frame is used for the new flags and the pictures of ministers

flagsframea.png

New flags. Bulgaria

flagsbulgaria1.png

New flags. Bulgaria

flagsbulgaria2.png

New flags. Bulgaria

flagsbulgaria3.png

New flags. Bulgaria

flagsbulgaria4.png

The new metallic frame is a nice addition.
Keep up the good work!

The new metallic frame adds a new and nice view to the game. That, combined with your own and characteristic style, will make the game much more fun to play. ;)

As for the flags, I see you changed some flags. May I ask from where is that USSR flag? I have seen it before, but I don't remember if they used it and when was it used.

Also, it is I or does Nat. China flag look a bit weird?

New minister pictures look really kickass in game. Good work!

As karaiskandar said, keep up the good work. :)

Cheers!

~omega20

I like your flag design good work and I have a quick question, will you use historical German flag with swastika or you just put the vanilla version one?

I like your flag design good work and I have a quick question, will you use historical German flag with swastika or you just put the vanilla version one?
The use and display of swastikas are forbidden in some European countries as well as this forum. So I doubt the mod will include the swastika version. Terminator has already posted his version which replaces swastika with the Wehrmacht Cross in a very nice way.

flagsframe.png

The new metallic frame is a nice addition.
Keep up the good work!

The new metallic frame adds a new and nice view to the game. That, combined with your own and characteristic style, will make the game much more fun to play. ;)

New minister pictures look really kickass in game. Good work!

I like your flag design good work

Thank you, folks. I appreciate your feedback

Last edited:
As for the flags, I see you changed some flags. May I ask from where is that USSR flag? I have seen it before, but I don't remember if they used it and when was it used.

It's just the ordinary Soviet flag. I only cropped the red background in a different way.

Also, it is I or does Nat. China flag look a bit weird?

Yes, indeed, I accidentally distorted it, that's why the white disc is not perfectly round. Nevertheless it still looks good.

As for the flag of Communist China, it's just perfect.

All flags get a little bit reddish when you click them

natchina.png

comchina.png

I have a quick question, will you use historical German flag with swastika or you just put the vanilla version one?

I don't think that the swastika is really needed that much. The Wehrmacht Cross looks like a good substitute for the swastika

Are you going to include the new flags in your next update of the scenario ?

I need to take a look how my new flags look in combination with Aggressor's skins. If everything is OK, then yes, I will add the new flags