• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Glory to the Emperor of Nippon! Pleace be upon his name, let his enemies fall like trees rotten to the core! Bring out the schoolgirls in short skirts, rejoice, be glad! Asia is at the Emperor's feet, let it be eternally so!

I like your enthusiasm lol!

Does Nat China have cores on those provinces?

I was under the impression that none of the Chinese "states" had cores on any of the others in HOI3 unless you used a mod.

I dont know, still kind of clueless about the nuts and bolts of HOI3.

Excellent update! Question: Did the Nat Chinese seem to fall too soon? Playing HoI 1 it took nearly 2 years or so to get the Nat Chinese and Commies under my thumb...er...protection.

Well they fell in march 1942, my game started in december 1941. It isn't like I totally decimated them though. I actually got lucky that I was able to beat the Guangxi clique and that China had no extra guys in the interior, allowing me to capture their VPs.

I don't think the Chinese fell so soon, given that this was a '41 start.

This is a great victory and opens up a lot of forces for other fronts, and great opportunities in Asia. Crossing Yunnan into India gives you the opportunity for a great prize if you can get to Rangoon or another port faster then your supply runs out.

Yeah I'm really relieved at having won china. Hopefully I'll be able to break into India, the british are fighting me tooth and nail in Indochina.

Excellent read, great job!

Thanks so much!

Just be careful with your puppets!

As of the current version they do wacky things like go to war with faction members and it has the potential to ruin the game.

You also might run into supply problems if you try to attack through your puppets.

I thinks its apparent that this AAR is unfortunately dead. I logged in as the UK and US a couple days after the last update and saw that they were building no actual land troops, and what they had on the front was nothing that was going to hold me back for longer than a month or so. The AAR would have wound up being boring and a total blowout of the allies after a couple of more updates. Even worse, a glitch kept every province in the philippines permanantly out of supply. It seems fate was against the completion of this AAR. I'm deeply sorry for not letting everyone know sooner but I had become so disillusioned with HOI3 and paradox that i couldn't bare coming back to the forum. Hopefully 1.3 will fix HOI3's woes and I'll be able to make another AAR(Un'Italia '41 AAR sembra interessante)

Thanks so much to all of the people who followed this AAR, you made my foray into AARland that much more fun and memorable. Hopefully HOI3 will run better on my computer after 1.3 in which case i will make another AAR, but if 1.3 does not improve performance than another AAR won't come until i get a new cpu which will be a while.

Thanks again everybody and I'm sorry for abandoning this one.

-Evilfishtank