Closed Thread

Thread: HOI 3 Not Time Limit Patch

HOI 3 Not Time Limit Patch

I hope someone is already working on this, you will be famous... lol. Also a new Compendium mode for this would be great as well...

editing the ending date will make me famous?

defines = {

start_date = '1936.1.1',
    end_date = '1998.1.1',

now make me famous! i want to date a model

Commander of the Ladybug army ladybug's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

If it will make them famous dose that mean people know me for making the EU3: NA one

I belive that all you need to do is edit a txt file now and you have a fully working NTL mod since (in theroy, not looked into it) the techs do not have an upper limit at the current moment.

Ok, newbie here. I searched all files for a similar pattern like that in the code but couldn't find anything. I was looking for a scenario file or so and also in the saved game files. Is this trick for real? And if yes where do I make those changes?

Thanks

I believe it is in common\defines.lua

ittle make you famouse if you can have a multiplayer game go for more than 2 years before it ends due to crashes

Thanks, I found it and try it out

You probably need to edit the bookmark.txt file as well.
    This sets the startdate for the different scenarios.

Also, if you want to play longer that 1970 you'll need to edit the leader-files as almost all leaders die in 1970.

This modification save game compatible?

I can't start to imagine what "compatible" is supposed to mean when you take a 1970 savegame and load it up in Default HOI3. :3

im sorry, but i change the defines.lua to start date 1.1.1930 and when i start the game stills in 1936. Whys doenst work ?
    ICQ 334-137-754 or panzerricardo@hotmail.com

add if you want, or need a player

"A evolução é feita do sonho dos homens" skina

Quote Originally Posted by volksskina View Post
    im sorry, but i change the defines.lua to start date 1.1.1930 and when i start the game stills in 1936. Whys doenst work ?
    Why don't you just change the end date?

Because you start with bookmark (/common/bookmarks.txt), where the Road to War scenario starts with 1936.
    I don't think changing that too would work, since all the leaders and ministers originate in 1936.

Covert Mastermind Demi Moderator Secret Master's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

This thread is several years old. The OP should ask this question in the mod forum because all of this information is out of date.

I am going to close this thread. Feel free to look for an answer in the mod forum.
    All Hail Him,

The Secret Master

Note: If I write a post in this hideous color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Paying attention is strongly advised.

Closed Thread