• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wonder what nation will have the military genius of the Emperor at its disposal, albeit clandestinely. The obvious - France?

I really like what you did with this scene. Can't wait for more. :cool:

Vampires, and they're descended from Caine! Will we get a cameo from Dracula? :D

I daresay we might, good old Vlad Tepes being undead and kicking :cool:

'Upir' Likhyi' :eek: (feigns surprise)

:p

Napoleon shall bear the mark of Cain? :p
Immortality?
Or just a very long life?

He did kill a lot of people, even if it wasn't with his own hands, so the Mark of Cain would be fitting for him ;)

Lately, good old Nappy has an habit of not remaining dead in the AARland.:D

He does seem to! Though I wanted to write this three years ago :p
(Yeah, I'm a slow writer...)

I wonder what nation will have the military genius of the Emperor at its disposal, albeit clandestinely. The obvious - France?

I really like what you did with this scene. Can't wait for more. :cool:

Many thanks! Certainly someone is going to have Napoléon's military genius at their disposal. Their problem may lie in whether it is wise to use it :)

My initial question is where might Napoleon have been employed in the years since his 'initiation'? Over 100 years for him to have been involved in some mischief. He obviously has some kind of organization his is able to utilize - hopefully not all vampires, or we're royally screwed:eek:

Last edited:
So far this AAR does span the 1816 - 1956 period, that's indeed quite a bit of time. I'll leave you to speculate on what good old Napoléon might do or where he might dwell for a while - I need to nail down a technical issue pretty fast :)

My Victoria is modded enough to play 1836-1860. Presently I'm trying to understand just why my better laptop won't host any Europa MP game or see them either on LAN or via Internet, that's a bit aggravating when you want to play an AAR with two countries... :mad:

Firewall issues? I think Discomb and I occasionally had firewall issues when it came to lanning HoI2. Turn any and all firewalls off and give that a try. I think that's how we usually solved that problem.

Thanks for the suggestion :) Had already tried that with no changes, unfortunately...

What bothers me is absolutely nothing happens when I click "Host" with CK, Victoria and HoI2, and all three work perfectly on the other laptop :p