• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have to say this game represents some of the best $40 I've spent in computer gaming -- not only is the game fundamentally solid, the level of interaction from the developers and the extremely high quality of support after release is nothing short of jaw-dropping.

Thanks so much!

Typical Paradox! I bought this game because of the developers. If more developers thought and treated their "community" like Paradox, the computer gaming world would be a better place. I still play Europa universalis 3-Napoleon's ambition everyday and east india company, of course!:rofl:

I have to say this game represents some of the best $40 I've spent in computer gaming -- not only is the game fundamentally solid, the level of interaction from the developers and the extremely high quality of support after release is nothing short of jaw-dropping.

Thanks so much!

Welcome to the family of Paradox Interactive. This company is one of the greatest game developers of all time. Am still playing Europa Universalis 3 and even occasionally Europa Universalis Rome, plus of course, East India Company. Paradox welcomes your feedback and seems eager to improve the game environment from a technical as well as a playable environment.:rolleyes:

I bought this game a few months ago but did not buy the add-ons because I was disappointed with the naval combat engine. Have not played since.

Do the patches or add-ons add anything to the naval combat experience?

Im looking for things like firing arcs with fleet battles, more ammunition, more tactics to be use, etc. Things that add to gameplay.

I spent $40 on the original game and would like more info on the patches and expansions before I spend more money.