Ajustes, arreglos, graficos y todo lo que va saliendo para el HOI3

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Este hilo está parado y me gustaba ver cómo iba evolucionando el juego con miras a tomar futuras decisiones. Lástima. Invito a la peña a seguir posteando los curreles de los modders

Estos son los mods que ha hecho los herejes de momento y lo que esta desarrollando la comunidad.

lo podeis ver en el siguiente link

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=423888

A List of all known Mods and Modding Tools

MODS

Modname - Version Number - Author

Mods for Hearts of Iron III v1.2

Ai Modifications

Ai Improvement Pack - 1.2.2b - Shauf
AI Research Improvement - 1.2c -darkzodiak
Smart AI Mod (Slider, Production, Trade, ...) - 1.2.6.1 - reisender

Alternative History

All the Russias 2 - NA - The Wookiee
Fatherland II & Joint Cold War Techtree Project - NA - Fatherland II Team
The Map of Europe is Redrawn - NA - TheLand
New Nations Mod - 1.1 - Daboo

Graphics

German Leaders & Ministers Pics Mod - 1.0 - jmbunnelle

Historical Enhancements

Basic Decisions & Events - 1.0 - Virox
Chinese Historical Improvements (CHI) Project - NA - mib
CORE Mod - NA - CORE-Team
Historical Spanish Civil War Mod - 1.0 - flecha224
Hungarian Improvement Mod - 0.8 - kunadam
PoliticalMod - 1.0 - Cold Evil
Shibs Airborne Mod - 2.3.3 - ShiBDiB
[SoS] STORM OF STEEL - NA - Storm of Steel Team
TRP (Total Realism Project) - NA - Lothos
WIP JapMod-HoI3 (1936) - 1.0 - RisingSun
YFP (You forgot Poland) - 1.0 - Halibutt

Map Modding

Clio's Iron Heart - A Map Mod - NA - OHgamer
Magrathea - The Map Rebuilt - NA - Krazy19Karl
The HoI3 Map Patch Project - 0.8 - Van Diemen

New Units

DiDay's Unique Units Mod - 0.8.3.1 Beta - Devildread

Localisation files

French Translation - 1.0 - Elryck
Italian Translation - 1.0 - Panzeralex

Techtree Modding

Mods for Hearts of Iron III v1.1c

Ai Modifications

Intelligence Improvement mod - 1.0 - Timdog
Production AI Improvement - 1.0 - kasper747
Shauf's AutoSlider mod - 0.5 - Shauf

Alternative History

Graphics

-!COUNTER ATTAKK!- - 0.6 - Vent_Gala
Brigades Enhancement mod - 1.2 - Krilly
Counter Mod - 1.0 - Abakus
DiDay's Enhanced Graphical Counters Mod - 1.1 - Devildread
Easy-to-Read Naval Counters - 1.0 - Polycrates
Historical Flags Mod - 1.0 - CaptRobau
HOI2 Colors Mod - 1.0 - CaptRobau
No Stripes Mod - 1.0 - CaptRobau
New Loading Screens - 1.0 - Captrobau
Sexxicolors - 1.1 - Atruejedi
Show-Province-ID-ingame - 1.0 - Luftikus
The Graphic Improvement Project - NA - GIP Team

Historical Enhancements

Australia-Revamped the Mod - 1.1.2 - ozbones
Belgium Mod - NA - orionpax
Come on Canada! - The Canada Mod - 0.51 - Findannus
Correct Chinese Cores Mod - 1.0 - Tom Campbell
Crazy Mod - 0.4 - Elryck
Holland Mod - 0.2 - orionpax
Mirehn's Manchurian Modification - 0.01b - Mirehn
SHBB Mod - 1.0a - Cavalry Scout
Steel Monsters - 0.1 - Alex_brunius

Map

New Units

Localisation files

Techtree Modding

Navalmod - 1.1 Beta - Archangel85

MODDING TOOLS

Modname - Version Number - Author

ColorMakeGo! - 1.2 - imperator07
HoI2 to HoI3 Minister Converter - 0.1 - Zach_the_Lizard
HOI3 Editor - 0.35 - comagoosie
OOB Editor - 1.4 - potski
Province Editor - 0.3 - potski
Random Leader Generator - 0.6.5 - Foxbat
Validator - 0.4b - Jamie550

I hope you all enjoy this list.

PS: Suggestions are welcome
PPS: Please post your mods and your new versions

Pack de eventos y decisiones bastante completo

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433383

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18465&d=1253590606

This mod is designed to give a gameplay experience that is both historical and enjoyable. If you are upset that the war tends to unfold in a very ahistorical way, then this mod is for you. There are boatloads of decisions and supporting events to set you on your way down a historical war path. Wherever possible, I have tried to give as much control to the player as I could.

Version 1.0 Modifications List:

Changes to Existing Events:
- Multiple decisions changed to occur much closer to historical date
- Molotov-Ribbentrop actually creates a NAP
- Revision of Vichy Surrender to allow Germany to not accept the surrender
- Revision of Vichy Surrender to have Vichy join Axis
- Faction members will always refuse to surrender
- Non-Faction members will always get annexed upon surrender
- Destroyers for Bases actually gives Mil-Access to USA
- Croatia formation much more likely to occur due to simple trigger
- Extra neutrality drop event for UK & France when Czechs are annexed
- Most of the German expansion events give manpower
- Anschluss gives Austrian army to Germany
- Added player choices at First Vienna Award to give all of Slovakia to Hungary or to annex it for yourself

New Historical Decisions:
- Abdication of Edward VIII: Replaces Edward VIII with George VI and Baldwin with Chamberlain.
- Altmark Incident: Triggers German invasion of Denmark/Norway
- Norway Debate: Resignation of Chamberlain, Churchill becomes PM, replacement of entire cabinet
- Fall Gelb: Triggers German invasion of Low Countries
- Yugoslavia Invasion: Triggers German invasion of Yugoslavia
- Pearl Harbor (Operation Z): Triggers Entire Pacific War
- Operation Barbarossa: Triggers German invasion of Russia
- Rome-Berlin Axis: Italy NAPs Germany in Oct 1936
- Anti-Comintern Pact: Japan NAPs Germany in Nov 1936
- Pact of Steel: Italy joins Axis in May 1939
- Tripartite Pact: Japan joins Axis in Sept 1940
- Tripartite Pact: Several alternate versions that bring in Balkan nations in the next few months
- Soviet-Japanese Neutrality Pact: Japan NAPs Soviet Union in April 1941
- Vietnam Expedition: Japan can force Mil-Access on Vichy France
- US Neutrality Act: Adds more neutrality to the US to keep them neutral for the beginning of the war
- Defend the Commonwealth: Pushes Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand into Allies when war breaks out
- China Joins Allies: Nationalist China can join Allies if Japan is at war with Allies and China
- Franco-Thai War: Historical war in early 1941
- Anglo-Russian Invasion of Iran: Historical invasion in late 1941
- Operation Sunflower: If the Italians lose Tobruk while in Axis, they cede all of Libya to Germany who will now run & supply the African campaign.

New Alt-Historical Decisions:
- Manchukuo Land Seizure: Japan can take a strip of land from Manchukuo to assist in supply flow management
- Stalin Breaks Molotov-Ribbentrop pact: If certain conditions are met, Stalin will betray Hitler
- Purchasing: If you have enough money, you can buy resources outright using cold hard cash (only for Human player)
- Fascist USA: Will appear for the player regardless of what country they play, lets them choose to have USA become Fascist (only available in 1936)
- Communist USA: Will appear for the player regardless of what country they play, lets them choose to have USA become Communist (only available in 1936)

New Events:
- Death of Ataturk
- Death of George V
- Chinese minors will be annexed by Nationalist China when they surrender
- Some of the above decisions trigger events where another nation gets a choice in the matter: ex. Germany can reject Axis faction members joining via decisions

AI Assistance Events:
- City Defense Events: Will give Soviets defense brigades if Axis controls province bordering Stalingrad, Leningrad, or Moscow (AI only)
- War Alert Events: Will give AI France and AI USSR warning of imminent event-driven invasion, 50% chance they will radically cut neutrality and partially mobilize

Miscellaneous Revisions:
- Changes to Minister bonuses to create more interesting tradeoffs
- Changes to Occupation policies to make it easier to avoid partisans if you can pay the price in terms of value received from those provinces
- Minor Changes to Laws
- Reduced Officer Requirements of smaller brigades
- Enhanced air-to-air damage for Interceptors & Fighters from Tech
- Enhanced air-to-ground damage for CAS from Tech
- Enhanced damage from fixed AA Gun tech upgrades
- Several countries moved to more appropriate Alignment locations
- Some building times reduced
- Some industrial techs harder to research
- Slightly easier to make money from CGs
- Japanese political map color changed to Gold

Revised 1936 OOBs
- Germany
- Italy
- Japan
- USSR
- UK
- France

Note: The OOBs have been partially designed to make the start of the game as easy as possible on the player. I have erred on the side of simple redundant naming systems (1. Infantrie-Division, 2. Infantrie-Division, etc) instead of historical unit placement. I figure you would rather have an actual working command structure than have the 22nd Regiment with the right fluff name. That said, some of the OOBs (ex. Italy) have been radically changed to make them play more historical (ex. too weak to defeat France)

Prometedor mod que arregla el desaguisado del mapa de la URSS y añade eventos

Soviet map mod​

Current version is 1.1 (25.09.2009)
http://ifolder.ru/14167598

mirror: ask me if you can't download from ifolder.

Changes in 1.1:
  • Reworked industry in the USSR;
  • New evacuation events;
  • Fixed VP distribution;
  • Added the Stalin's Line and some fortification in the Soviet Far East;
  • USSR after 22 june 1941 have "total mobilization" and "service by demand" laws;
  • Added an effect of Molotov-Ribbentropp Pact to the scenarios after 1939;
  • Mannerheim line destroyed in the scenarios after 1941;
  • Fixed some little bugs from 1.0.

What is it?
Well, it is just a fixed map of the USSR and some other territories (Poland to the east from Visla, some romanian and manchurian provinces). This mod fixing rivers and many province names, so now Stalingrad and Gorkiy are on the Volga bank, Kiev is on the Dnepr bank, soviet-manchurian border now placed along the Amur bank... Also removed many doubled names, fixed some anachronistic and/or wrong names etc.

This mod can be easily integrated into other mods, which are not contain its own map.

(Future plan of action: to create a new infra map with main railroad lines, impassable mounains, etc).

Known bugs
  1. Event "Evacuation" must change resources in Ural and Asia, but don't do it. I don't know, why.

Screenshoots

New rivers in the European part of the USSR:

Stalin's Line... well, in fact it is Stalin's dotted line. It is weak, but in some cases may be very helpfull

Donbass. 25% of soviet industry, 50% of soviet coal, 60% of soviet iron... Think twice before put it into the Hitler's greedy hands.

Soviet industry in 1936...

...and after evacuation in 1944. Feel the difference.

Setup

1. Please backup the files [Your HoI-3 path]\map\rivers.bmp, adjacencies.csv and all content in the folder [Your HoI-3 path]\map\cache.
  2. Unpack this archive into a main HoI-3 folder.
  3. Run launcher, select the mod "Soviet map 1.1 eng" or rus (for english or russian version).
  4. Enjoy.

Compability​

1. This mod work with HoI-3 patch 1.2.
  2. This mod may work with early patches (1.1 or 1.1c), but it can cause some problems (see "Troubleshooting").
  3. New rivers will appear in the vanila and all other installed mods (but new province names will be only in this mod). It happen because HoI-3 1.2 can't use modified map with moddir.
  4. This mod is compatible with all other mods, EXCEPT with ones which make its own changes in the map. (It may work with them... or may be not work. See "Troubleshooting").

Troubleshooting​

If the game don't run, try to do this:

1. Remove this files from [Your HoI-3 path]\map\cache:
adjacencies.bin
border_adj.bin
border_bitmap.bin
climate.bin
map.bin
navaldist.bin
provincecache.bin
time (this file without extension)
Don't touch any other files.

2. Run the mod.

3. Wait a few minutes (the game will create a new paths and check textures). It needed only in the first run.

4. If the map looks strange, try to restore the vanilla file map\cache\border_adj.bin from your backup.

5. If the mod dont run anyway... well, just restore all files from backup. :)

I will glad to hear any comments.

PS: If you speak russian and english, please translate this text from "my anglish" to the "common english". :)

Todos estos mods que vais descubriendo, alguien los está probando? Es que primero quiero hacer un par de partidas a pelo, pero en un futuro cambiar, así que si alguien los prueba podria(podríamos mejor dicho) poner nuestras opiniones al respecto aquí :eek:o

Todos estos mods que vais descubriendo, alguien los está probando? Es que primero quiero hacer un par de partidas a pelo, pero en un futuro cambiar, así que si alguien los prueba podria(podríamos mejor dicho) poner nuestras opiniones al respecto aquí :eek:o

La verdad que los que estoy añadiendo son los que ya he probado y creo que merecen la pena, en el hilo de Mods hay muchisimos mas, pero la verdad que no marcan una diferencia.

Una pregunta un poco tonta pero , ¿estos mod funcionan con la version española?.

Gracias y un saludo.

Las modificaciones graficas y de mapa si, el resto probablemente no, ya que la mayoria de los modders solo rellena los csv en ingles, asi que frances, aleman y español pueden dar ctds y demas.

Al fin el Mod de unidades alcanza su versión 1.0, gran trabajo para disfrutar hasta que aparezcan TRPs, COREs y demás

DIDAY'S UNIQUE UNITS 1.0

DOWNLOAD LINK :
DiDay's Unique Units 1.0 (17.57Mo)
Rapidshare mirror

For patches or compatibility patches, see this thread

• 42 new historical units :
    • 14 axis units (SS units, Bersaglieri, Kamikaze ...)
    • 7 allies units (Glider AT and Armor brigades, P51 Mustang ...)
    • 6 USSR units (Guards units, Siberian infantry ...)
    • 15 common units (Assault Gun, Signal brigades, SP AA ...)

• 89 new techs
  • A lot of vanilla techs reworked (example : naval flak system)

• Better Production and Research AI
  • AI will build and use DiDay's new units and new techs

• Some OOB reworked
    • added camicie nere instead of militia into the CC.NN Italian Legione
    • added SS-motorized brigades to the '36 German OOB
    • added colonial infantry to '36 French OOB
    • and more !
  • New counters for vanilla units and unique counters for unique units

You can cheat and have other countries units by typing those code in the console :
  • 90100 GER elite units
  • 90101 GER late units (1944)
  • 90300 JAP elite units
  • 90201 SOV elite units
  • 90200 SOV late units (1941)
  • 90400 Colonial infantry
  • 90500 ITA elite units
  • 90600 FRA elite units
  • 90700 ENG elite units
  • 90800 USA elite units
  • 90900 NAT.SPAIN units
These events are automatically activated with the countries above, in january 1936 or after some action.

--------------------INSTALLATION :

/!\ IMPORTANT /!\ DIDAY'S UNIQUE UNITS MOD NEEDS A FRESH 1.2 INSTALL OF THE GAME

/!\ IMPORTANT /!\ THIS MOD IS TESTED IN AN ENGLISH VERSION OF THE GAME
Localisation issue may cause crashes.

/!\ IMPORTANT /!\ THIS IS A NON-MODDIR INSTALLATION BE CAREFUL AND BACKUP YOUR VANILLA (i.e. the game without mods) FILES

DOWNLOAD LINK :
DiDay's Unique Units 1.0 (17.57Mo)
Rapidshare mirror

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE :
  • Make a copy of your entire game for backup (or face the consequences)
    • You can have any copy of the game on the same computer, I strongly suggest you to make : Original Game and DiDay Modded Game two separate games.
  • Extract in the folder you decide to keep for DiDay's Mod (example : \Hearts of Iron III\)
  • Overwrite when asked
  • Launch the game via the default hoi3game.exe
  • Enjoy

Notes :
  • You can use any mods you want with the DiDay's mod but no mods who :
    • add units
    • alter/add technologies
    • alter interface
    • change history files
THOSE MODS, IN ADDITION TO DIDAY'S MOD, WILL MAKE THE GAME UNSTABLE
You can add :

--------------------SPECIAL THANKS :

Este mod de counters va a ser la leche, de momento ya hay fichas para alemania

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420796

comparison6done.jpg

pues a mi este mod no me funciona...........es por que he cambiado la localizacion del idioma de ingles a castellano???

no ponia nada. Se queda colgado cuando esta cargando las banderas.
Lastima.Tenia buena pinta.

Ese mod esta a medio acabar, le faltan fichas, pero a mi me funciona a la perfeccion.

Buwno, volviendo al tema original aqui un futuro mod de la textura del mapa, una pintaza de la leche

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422239

Y aqui esta lanzado........... http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=429738 nose si sera la version final, pero esta actualizado hasta el 17-09-09; cre que tiene todavia trabajo que hacer con el agua. Me lo estoy bajando (son 174mb) a ver si funciona con la localizacion en castellano. :rofl:

como hago?

estoy tratando de bajar el mod Historical Events and Decisions, me registré en la página pero me dice algo asi:
"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If not, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

a alguien le pasó?? alguna solución? gracias

estoy tratando de bajar el mod Historical Events and Decisions, me registré en la página pero me dice algo asi:
"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If not, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

a alguien le pasó?? alguna solución? gracias

Registra tu juego...:eek:o

Organizador de orden de batalla, podeis encontrarlo en este enlace

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=448352

HoI3 Army Organizer
Latest Version: 0.6.12 BETA

A graphical tool to organize your military OOB!

I am finally going to release this program I have been slowly toiling over to the forum in an open beta. I am happy enough with it that I don't think it will cause your PC to fry itself or that you would receive en electric shock while using it. However it's far from flawless, it's still got lots of work to do which I will continue to add over time.

For distribution I chose to go with it's own little web page to keep things cleaner:

http://www.webatrocity.com/hoi3/oob

There you can download the latest version, find out what's going on, read the help document and most importantly - report any bugs you find!

I really would appreciate that bugs are sent by the form on that web page as it really keeps me organized rather than going through thread posts.

I hope you enjoy this tool and keep checking back for updates!

Screen Shots: (thanks to Illusori for the save game these shots are based on!)

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20373&d=1260251665

Organizador de orden de batalla, podeis encontrarlo en este enlace

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=448352

HoI3 Army Organizer
Latest Version: 0.6.12 BETA

A graphical tool to organize your military OOB!

I am finally going to release this program I have been slowly toiling over to the forum in an open beta. I am happy enough with it that I don't think it will cause your PC to fry itself or that you would receive en electric shock while using it. However it's far from flawless, it's still got lots of work to do which I will continue to add over time.

For distribution I chose to go with it's own little web page to keep things cleaner:

http://www.webatrocity.com/hoi3/oob

There you can download the latest version, find out what's going on, read the help document and most importantly - report any bugs you find!

I really would appreciate that bugs are sent by the form on that web page as it really keeps me organized rather than going through thread posts.

I hope you enjoy this tool and keep checking back for updates!

Screen Shots: (thanks to Illusori for the save game these shots are based on!)

attachment.php

GAGA Mod, mod de balance

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=448063

GAGA Extrem proudly presents:

The Hears of Iron III Balance Improvement Modification
(aka GAGA Mod)

Code:
A brief warning: 

This Mod overwrites original files from HoI3:
HoI3\map\adjacencies.xls
HoI3\map\terrain.txt
HoI3\map\cache\adjacencies.bin
HoI3\map\cache\map.bin

Backup files can be found inside a folder named !backup !

How to install:
Download the self extracting archive
Select your HoI3 folder (and nothing else! ;)
Press "Installieren" (Install) to install the mod
Start the launcher and select the GAGA Mod

Current verison: BETA 0.85
Download

You know that feeling from Paradox games - you play a while and soon you have found out which unit is best, which tech is useless and where all the imbalances lie.

I am a huge fan of the Magna Mundi project for EU3 and love the level of depth and difficult decisions they added to the game - and I wanted to bring this feeling to HoI3!

So, what does this modification do, in short?

1) A major tech tree overhaul:
Many techs have been redone or altered and every tech is now useful. SH-BB now benefit from BB techs, R-INT benefits from air techs and many terrain techs now affect a additonal units.

2) Unit balancing:
Terrain penalties and combat values for all units have been changed. Special units like AA, AT and ENG are much more useful, while others like AC have become worthwhile for the whole duration of the HoI3 timeframe.

Special attention was paid to submarines: They are once more capable of sinking ships and all parts except for their hull can now be upgraded. Considering that convoy cost have been quadrupled and escorts cost more than three times as much as in vanilla, submarine warfare has once more become a threat for all seafaring nations.

3) Land combat reworked:
Losses are a bit higher and a bit more random, both for STR and ORG. However, all units now gain more morale, so combat is less of a walkover and feels more like a fluent progress. Terrain has become more important, so players can now plan defence in depth by taking terrain into accound.
Frontage and stacking penalty have been changed: All support units now have 0.5 frontage (0.25 with superior firepower), preventing insane overcrouded combat situations. On the other hand, stacking penalty has been decreased and early reinforcement chances are better - the frontlines feel much less static than before.

4) Air combat reworked:
AAA is fixed and will finally deal some damage. Air attack has been buffed and additional efficency from techs makes sure you CAN intercept those nastly STRAT bombers flying over your country! Losses are higher, stacking penalty is smaller, overall, air combat is faster and more deadly, resulting in a more realistic feeling.

5) Some decisions and events have been fixed. You look back to the good ol' times were you got all these fine divisions from Austria? No more grief, because this is finally fixed!

6) Channel isle super stack (tm) issue has been resolved.

7) Ministers and laws have been balanced - same as for tech: almost anything can be useful now, less no-brainers. Plus: Annexing is finally better than occupation.

8) Supply networks are a bit more stable and have more modifiers that can boost througput - expect to see less ridicolous situations.

9) Minimum revolt risk has been removed - you can finally bring up your MP and supress those partisans! And: Expect them to finally DO something in the upcoming releases.

10) Many more tweaks and fixes, check out the detailed readme below!

Please remember:
This is a beta version, I need YOU to report issues, suggestions and Feedback for the mod!

Cheers,
GAGA
:)