• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think more serious threat to italy's capital is amphibious landings tough it's practically impossiple to do if the Italy's army is down there guarding it. Which it most likely will do. This has effects elsewhere as well. The American marriagecouple will not be as effective in worlds political arena when it's only Norway doing the mens work. If you want to prevent italians comming to intervene somewhere, just hire indonesia or china to imtimidate Italy with amph attack and the troops wont leave the capital...:rolleyes:

A legitimate question is who has the fuel to sustain their massive fleets and air forces? Italy does. Does China and Indonesia? Speaking of which, if Indonesia is truly the democratic bastion of light in a world of aggressive totalitarian states, perhaps they should form the allies with other like minded nations and not stay shackled to a ravenous aggressor such as China. Surely Indonesia has more in common with Italy than China!

A legitimate question is who has the fuel to sustain their massive fleets and air forces? Italy does. Does China and Indonesia? Speaking of which, if Indonesia is truly the democratic bastion of light in a world of aggressive totalitarian states, perhaps they should form the allies with other like minded nations and not stay shackled to a ravenous aggressor such as China. Surely Indonesia has more in common with Italy than China!
We Shall See...

Yeah the oil is advantage to American nations surely and it will make it ever more difficoult to launch a succesfull attack on the new world. Then again Eurasia has oil too, so nothing is excluded..

but we shall see, we shall see, one thing is certain and that is that we are gonna get one hell of a ending to our marathon:):)

Given the overhelming naval superiority of oil-scarce countries i'd, if i were them, try to negotiate free oil trade policy and build up stockpiles. Actually, not only of oil.

Or just DOW immediately.

The American marriagecouple will not be as effective in worlds political arena when it's only Norway doing the mens work.

*glares at Norway*

Well if SOMEONE didn't leave all the housework and child-care for Italy then perhaps the better half of America could be effective in the world's political arena too!

*storms out to the kitchen*

*returns five minutes later with coffee and fresh-baked muffins for everyone*

And please stop all this talk about Italian oil, I'm starting to feel like OTL pre-independence Arab nations here. If you want to get in Italy's pant... er, oil wells, you have to woo Italy. And Italy wants what every decent girl would want: flowers, chocolate, and aircraft carriers :)

Comedy? Hmmf. I can see I'll have to ratchet up the grimdark a bit. Let's see.

5th June, 1936
Nye Bergen, Norway
Midday

Harald Vargsson stalked down the dark, slush-filled street, sneering at the crowds of orphans begging him for money. Occasionally one of them would get too close; when that happened, he would strike with the snake-swift reflexes and inhuman strength of a man bred at Dovre, picking up the child and throwing it at the nearest wall. The aim of the game was to make them crunch hard enough that they'd stick to the bricks, but so far he hadn't quite managed the right combination of speed and hitting head-first; the aerodynamics of the rags they wore made it tricky.

A flight of aircraft droned overhead, Valkyrie killercraft heading for the Chinatown target-practice range...

Last edited: