• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Concerning the new Alliance lets look at current distribution of IC:
EastAsia: 963
Europe and America: 415
France: 329
Africa: 108

Manpower:
EastAsia: 8.57
Europe and America: 3.67
France: 1.61
Africa: 0.78

So all in all, Europe and America are screwed unless their oil embargo can break the EastAsia.

Georgia supplies our alliances needs.

The Kingdom and Federation of Yngling Norway, in no particular order:

• Condemns this aggressive treaty,
  • Declares an oil embargo against all signatory nations of the Pan-Eurasian Co-Prosperity Pact,
  • Offers a hand of friendship to those states most threatened by the expansionist aims of the Pact nations,
  • And promises to supply oil to those who are willing to stand against tyranny.

Death to Eastasia!

We align to prevent American interference in Asia and then you go try to piss us off by cutting access to resources... You guys are mad...

We have not made an ounce of aggression in this, we included built in measures to prevent a maniac taking power and forcing war with the rest of the world but including a democratic voting system into the mix. We also have the 2nd in command being the leader of the opposition.
And yet you call us the Tyrannical ones.
You doing what your doing will own push any supporters you Americans may have in PEC away and against you. You may want to rethink your foreign policy to something that will cause less war...

I point out that the last time America "interfered" in Asia, it was to maintain the independence and sovereignty of one of your members. One wonders what's being said, not in the ministry offices where the walls might have foreign ears, but in the private homes and late-night parties, of Baku. How loyal are the Georgians to the idea of American non-interference, when they owe their freedom to the Ynglinga Hird? I accuse you of using a cloak of noble intentions for the fact of tyranny. Had the leaders of the Co-Prosperity Pact kept their soldiers at home, there would be none of the interference they now so-zealously denounce.

I point out that the last time America "interfered" in Asia, it was to maintain the independence and sovereignty of one of your members. One wonders what's being said, not in the ministry offices where the walls might have foreign ears, but in the private homes and late-night parties, of Baku. How loyal are the Georgians to the idea of American non-interference, when they owe their freedom to the Ynglinga Hird? I accuse you of using a cloak of noble intentions for the fact of tyranny. Had the leaders of the Co-Prosperity Pact kept their soldiers at home, there would be none of the interference they now so-zealously denounce.

America has been interfering in Asia long before the battles of Baku. They owe there freedom to there own skills at diplomacy not a few American tanks. Asia sent it troops to relieve pressure off the American plans to carve up France. Each side has it own view of the situation, rehashing it won't help any.

I doubt France will go gobbling up Europe and America at this time, though: The massive gains in oil and energy to be made by siding with the Euromericans beats the possible minor gains in IC to be made by siding with the Eurasians.

Admittedly, the way the alliances belt about in this game, I can't see this new pact lasting that long. It's kinda weird, actually. The alliances shift so often, and the underdog changes so quickly that I have to prewrite my "Death to _____!" placards just so I can keep up with the cheering!

I doubt France will go gobbling up Europe and America at this time, though: The massive gains in oil and energy to be made by siding with the Euromericans beats the possible minor gains in IC to be made by siding with the Eurasians.

Admittedly, the way the alliances belt about in this game, I can't see this new pact lasting that long. It's kinda weird, actually. The alliances shift so often, and the underdog changes so quickly that I have to prewrite my "Death to _____!" placards just so I can keep up with the cheering!

My Death to KoM placards have gotten alot of repeated use... just make those and your fine :)

That said, I am all for love and peace, so maybe need a new one, Love to KoM!

Last edited:
To better understand this coming conflict I have put together a table of resources and IC to better show the reason each side has to fight.
resourcedistributionc.jpg

As you can see EastAsia holds a 29.4% lead in industry and a 62.3% in manpower compared to EuroAmerica. This shows that the new EastAsian Alliance could be a serious threat to EuroAmerica. However EastAsia faces a serious limit to its resource exploitation. While both sides currently have the resources to run their industries right now EuroAmerica can expand its Industry by 738 points on its current resources. On the other hand EastAsia has the ability to expand its industry by only another 119 points.

This would give EuroAmerica a clear advantage in Industry by about 37.0% compared to EastAsia.

Next, many of the countries in the EastAsian Alliance do not actually have the necessary resources to fuel their own economy let alone use resources on defense. As such Finland, with its vast Siberian resources, supplies 38.6% of the metal, and 56.3% of the energy of EastAsia. Without these the EastAsian Nations would be unable to maintain their industry or fight off foreign invaders. By forming this Alliance they are able to secure their resources from a known ally and ensure that it will not be cut off at inconvenient times.

Concerning the new Alliance lets look at current distribution of IC:
EastAsia: 963
Europe and America: 415
France: 329
Africa: 108

Manpower:
EastAsia: 8.57
Europe and America: 3.67
France: 1.61
Africa: 0.78

Well, since there are two unaligned countries it is only logical, natural and just that they form an alliance themselves! A French-speaking alliance of France and Africa!

not this again.

What, you didn't like our asian unions? Ah yeas I remember, you ratted out last time when we tried this to the westerners;);)

To better understand this coming conflict I have put together a table of resources and IC to better show the reason each side has to fight.
resourcedistributionc.jpg

As you can see EastAsia holds a 29.4% lead in industry and a 62.3% in manpower compared to EuroAmerica. This shows that the new EastAsian Alliance could be a serious threat to EuroAmerica. However EastAsia faces a serious limit to its resource exploitation. While both sides currently have the resources to run their industries right now EuroAmerica can expand its Industry by 738 points on its current resources. On the other hand EastAsia has the ability to expand its industry by only another 119 points.

This would give EuroAmerica a clear advantage in Industry by about 37.0% compared to EastAsia.

Next, many of the countries in the EastAsian Alliance do not actually have the necessary resources to fuel their own economy let alone use resources on defense. As such Finland, with its vast Siberian resources, supplies 38.6% of the metal, and 56.3% of the energy of EastAsia. Without these the EastAsian Nations would be unable to maintain their industry or fight off foreign invaders. By forming this Alliance they are able to secure their resources from a known ally and ensure that it will not be cut off at inconvenient times.
Euroamerica needs to do an early Barbarossa on Finland. Clearly the exploitation of their resource treasure needs to be done by responsible and competent parties, such as the Norwegian and French mining companies.

Man, if this kicks off a world-war, it'll be totally awesome. Georgia's oil alone can't supply the massive needs of the EastAsian military-industrial complex, so if this is our world-war, we might well see obvious EuroAmerican domination of the oceans combined with smaller mechanized EuroAmerican forces supported from the air versus endless hordes of EastAsians...

Of course, I fully expect to see a Yngling coup in Norway followed by KoM standing atop a dark tower on a stormy night, and laughing in a most evil manner as the new Hird dominates all of the world after it captures America, Georgia, France, and uses its power over oil to crash through the beleaguered and noble Asian alliance standing as the world's last hope against Yngling tyranny.

I have no actual evidence for this hypothesis, but if the Pan-Eurasian Co-Prosperity Pact doesn't turn out to be part of a giant Xanatos Gambit by KoM which ends up in him ruling not only the world in TWBW, but also the real world, I'm going to be very disappointed.

Euroamerica needs to do an early Barbarossa on Finland. Clearly the exploitation of their resource treasure needs to be done by responsible and competent parties, such as the Norwegian and French mining companies.

...and they still wonder why PEC was formed:rolleyes:

Well if I have to be "bitch" to someone, let it be my natural friends than th evil west/HRE/Norway

Yeah, KoM is the great threat to the world, because he won the last GG.

Oh wait.